1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198143300446 - (Shad3 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Ran, Jun 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ran

Ran Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:91517359
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198143300446 (Shad3)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198143300446-shad3-newgear-sr-caution.133205/

This system is really f✿✿✿ed up one admin told me that in order to get the reports remove I would need to get ban then apeal the requst then another admin desides to mark all of my reports for no reason with no avidence what so ever and after that banning me without anyway to comment

The reports were over two years ago the admin says I have fail to prove I have return the items even tho I have a SS that says otherwise the other guy was not even scammed just an attemt and a report and the third guy which did in fact got scammed hast answered any of my messeges to him on steam so what am I going to do? nothing why? cause this system is not worth it

reports over two years ago that were invastigated brithly and now an admin come here and deside to mark ALL OF THEM for NO REASON NO EVIDENCE SO WHY GO ALL THE TROUBLE just BAN ANYBDY THAT MAKE A REPORT

two of the 3 were mark as pending for over TWO YEARS
    the fact that it has been to long make my first apeal be more likely to get unbann cause people change

he litterly said that because I said "I will never scamm again" two years ago while I was a scammer and then me saying this again today makes no sence cause I did scammed in the period two years ago

MAYBE YOU WANT TO TAKE A LOOK AT THE ADMIN AND TALK TO HIM ABOUT MARKING 3 REPORTS FOR NO REASON OR AT LEAST GIVE ME A CHANCE TO f✿✿✿✿✿✿ COMMENT ON AN APEAL THAT CAN ONLY BE MADE ONCE IN A LIFE TIME​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.