1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198143370228 - (codefantastic / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by -Code-, Feb 28, 2015.

1. -Code-

-Code- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:91552250
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198143370228 (codefantastic)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    kcspacekid​

Appeal description:
    So basically what has happened here ( Or what I think has happened ) is that since I used my brothers old account that he gave to me and that account was linked to his banned account, it marked supernickle123 has a scammer. So, I went back to my account (kcspacekid) and traded all my items to that account. Then that account and my other account (codefantastic) were marked as scammer also for really no good reason. I understand that this was done just to be safe but I'm innocent! I'm a very nice and kind trader! I even lowball prices for people! Ask Montecarlo M. [Trading], he's another nice trader who had my back for awhile now. I'm not asking you to unban all accounts linked to my account. I just want to be cleared of my name that I don't deserve. I have lost friends because of this. Please, It's been over a year and nothing has been done. I'm innocent. I would never scam.​
  2. ๖ۣۜNathan

๖ۣۜNathan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50659237
    For your alternate account, I think you need it set up like your profile is in the top area, so like
    | steamname:
    | steam3ID:
    | steamID32:
    | steamID64:
    | customURL:
    | steamrep:

That needs to be on there for it, if I'm wrong, please correct me haha.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  3. -Code-

-Code- New User

Steam:
    So I need my other account information?
  4. -Code-

-Code- New User

Steam:
  5. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @-Code-,

You try to appeal as being not a alt, but you also indicate you had access to your brother's account who was doing the actual scam.

If you read the appeal tips ("who can appeal") you would know that you cannot appeal the tag itself with this steam account. The question is rather, with you having access to your [fill in affiliation]'s account, pretty much invalidates the argument of not being a alt. On top of that you moved the items of the marked account to your account(s).

These issues makes it impossible for us to distinguish between you and "your brother". I cannot leave the appeal open for that reason.

The only way to get this appealed is by appealing with the originally marked account, which is your brother's, and he has to do the appeal for it. Only if that appeal will be granted, for all offenses/tags, then this account's ban will be lifted.

Read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    And please pay special note to the following point(s):
    #13: Who can appeal.

Read the rest too.

Appeal invalidated, and archived.