1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198148197603 - (Łįŋ Ðãŋ - [TRADER] / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Łįŋ Ðãŋ - [TRADER], Nov 18, 2016.

1. Łįŋ Ðãŋ - [TRADER]

Łįŋ Ðãŋ - [TRADER] Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:93965937
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198148197603 (Łįŋ Ðãŋ - [TRADER])

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    Hi steamrep,

First thing first, im really sorry for my bad english.. i just want to express what i think. thanks for giving time reading this even its so incorrect grammar im not an english person..

This is the report that i want to have an appeal: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.146412/

there are lots of holes on his report but why did i got banned directly, so i think i have this opportunity to appeal..

First: No im not into counter offer like they will send only their item first to me..

Second: Im asking them that they will send me the items that has equal item on my inventory or if the offer that they sent was so high im going to counter offer it with the price that im going to have profit with

Third: he is saying that im lowballer, no! it is the business if they send me their knife into the knife that they wanted in my inventory and i counter offer them with the low knife that is profit that is me doing profits?

Fourth: it doesnt mean that im a lowballer im a scammer? what? how come a low baller become a scammer?

Fifth: if my profile is the wrong and i written it incorrectly and its against the rules of steamrep then i will delete it.. i got no problem with it im trading knife to knife or skins to skins but if they send me a low knife into a big price thats on mine, then else i need to counter offer it.. why would they get hurt if i counter offer a much lower.. its 80% - 85% after all.. thats how trading works..

Sixth: i forgot yes i have contact with this person im not going to lie with that, i told him to just send an offer of the knife that i order. he saying lowballer? well im just another trader that need profit and trading.. he wants to add another item from my inventory that im telling thats not for him that its too high for him..

Seventh: why he did not add those complete chat? he did not put all our conversation?

the most important is, i really need to correct this report. why did he put this guy? http://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/fake-opskins-bot6-jpg.484838/
    who is that? admins please check my ip of the ip of that guy.. lol never had any connection with that? if this is an alternate account that is trying to scam him and using me.. then check if that is mine.. and i swear to my life that is not account. i know you admins are capable on checking whether its mine or not mine.. please do check it​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Invalid for non public profile.