1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198148197603 - (Łįŋ Ðãŋ - [TRADER] / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Łįŋ Ðãŋ - [TRADER], Nov 23, 2016.

1. Łįŋ Ðãŋ - [TRADER]

Łįŋ Ðãŋ - [TRADER] Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:93965937
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198148197603 (Łįŋ Ðãŋ - [TRADER])

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    why? i have i have this appeal for the past 5 days that im public? now for just 1 day i private my profile? you just make it invalid directly?

i will try to re open this again.. i am all public.. please dont make my appeal become more than a month.. then if im waiting for a month and private in just a day you will just make it invalid..

here is the re open again thank you

Hi steamrep,

First thing first, im really sorry for my bad english.. i just want to express what i think. thanks for giving time reading this even its so incorrect grammar im not an english person..

This is the report that i want to have an appeal: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.146412/

there are lots of holes on his report but why did i got banned directly, so i think i have this opportunity to appeal..

First: No im not into counter offer like they will send only their item first to me..

Second: Im asking them that they will send me the items that has equal item on my inventory or if the offer that they sent was so high im going to counter offer it with the price that im going to have profit with

Third: he is saying that im lowballer, no! it is the business if they send me their knife into the knife that they wanted in my inventory and i counter offer them with the low knife that is profit that is me doing profits?

Fourth: it doesnt mean that im a lowballer im a scammer? what? how come a low baller become a scammer?

Fifth: if my profile is the wrong and i written it incorrectly and its against the rules of steamrep then i will delete it.. i got no problem with it im trading knife to knife or skins to skins but if they send me a low knife into a big price thats on mine, then else i need to counter offer it.. why would they get hurt if i counter offer a much lower.. its 80% - 85% after all.. thats how trading works..

Sixth: i forgot yes i have contact with this person im not going to lie with that, i told him to just send an offer of the knife that i order. he saying lowballer? well im just another trader that need profit and trading.. he wants to add another item from my inventory that im telling thats not for him that its too high for him..

Seventh: why he did not add those complete chat? he did not put all our conversation?

the most important is, i really need to correct this report. why did he put this guy? http://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/fake-opskins-bot6-jpg.484838/
    who is that? admins please check my ip of the ip of that guy.. lol never had any connection with that? if this is an alternate account that is trying to scam him and using me.. then check if that is mine.. and i swear to my life that is not account. i know you admins are capable on checking whether its mine or not mine.. please do check it​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I dont see any obvious connection between the user in the 2nd post and you, I believe that was the users mistake when trying to submit another report against another user, unrelated to your case. The report is otherwise, still valid.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. Łįŋ Ðãŋ - [TRADER]

Steam:
    how can his report valid? he did not show all the chat conversation ? we are trading in both items in items... but he is referring to another item on my inventory that m not offering to him.. is it bad to become a lowball? he is asking too much.. and im telling him only the knife that i will send to him is the knife that i offer to him not the one that he will get a profit.. im a trader so basically i want profit not him..

this is a scam banned.. i dont have any intent to scam never had a conversation with him that i will attempt to scam.. if this is just a lowball offer then why i have banned for scamming? this is real bad admin.. no one will be trading to me even if i trade live both items.. cause i have this kind of tag banned..
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Where is this chat you speak of? You mentioned it 2x now and yet produced nothing in your defense.
  5. Łįŋ Ðãŋ - [TRADER]

Steam:
    im speaking of our chats that he screenshot the proof that he show in his report.. he did not show all what we have been talking.. he did not show that i didnot ask him to send item that i attempt to scam... cause we both know that i did not told him to send we are discussing on a trade that he is always referring to another item that i did not offer to him.. i told him other knife for his knife.. it was an 85% - 90% deal.. profit for me i didnt know this person has cancer of lowball.. but this is the basic of trading .. profit or lose profit..

that time i didnot make screenshot of the chat, i didnt know this will happen that he will report me for scamming that this never happen.. if its a lowball then banned me as a lowball, not scam dont punish me with a case that i didnt do.. if i only knew that he will report me i should have make even a video.. i was just making a basic trading.. knife to knife thats all..

if theres a banned for lowball then i think i commit that sin, and many trDers there who are loeball..

but scamming? sorry it was not part of my trading.. thats why i appeal, why do i have scam banned? if im just a lowbLler.

thank you for entertaining my appeal sir SR admin.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    So you have nothing backing up your claim? Is that correct?
  7. Łįŋ Ðãŋ - [TRADER]

Steam:
    Sir what backup do i need to show? you can see all my backup in his report that there are lot of flaws/fault in it..

this is the screenshot that he put in his report:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/fakeops4-jpg.484836/
    and
    http://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/fakeops5-jpg.484837/

other screenshots are just my profile, if he really have an intention or he has the proof that i really attempt to scam.. he should have showed all the chat.. he screenshot the chat then why he did not screenshot the part i ask him to attempt to scam.. no he didnt cause i did not ask like that...

he didnt put the chat that i ask him to send an offer to the item that i order.. he is not sending anything cause he wants another item.. what could i do? i let that pass i thought it was just a normal trade.. now i see it become a very big deal now.. im accused as a scammer?

sir i respect you are your investigation, but if its the whole chat that you want me to backup.. then is that means i need to accept the fact that this banned will not be gone? cause i cant get that chat backup.. the only thing i can show you is his report there should be an investigation on his report before getting me banned..
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    You have no counter evidence to your claim, the report admin assessed the provided chat (that you admit is legitimate) and determined that it was sufficient. You are the one claiming it is presented differently then what you perceived as happened, but you lack any screens or additional context to back up your claim. Where is your screenshot of the whole chat?

If you have additional evidence, this is the last chance you will have to provide it, otherwise, the appeal will be processed despite your objection.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  9. Łįŋ Ðãŋ - [TRADER]

Steam:
    Please look at my side, how can i record a whole chat that im just doing a normal trade? why do i need to record chats of my every trades.. seeing this man that got a lowball this one only ? i got lots of trades in normal way and everyone can cancel my trades but they did not report me like this..

my strong evidence is his report, look at his report, you even ask me for more information about my appeal? you should have ask for more information on his report cause there are lot of lacks in his report.

where did i admit that his report his legitimate? did i admit that i attempt to scam? i never did those things..
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    We are beyond your objection now, do you have anything else to add?
  11. Łįŋ Ðãŋ - [TRADER]

Steam:
    Im not adding anymore things, i just want to clarify the report thats all..
  12. You Are The One

Steam:
    You never provided anything in your defense, this could have been cleared up with a single screenshot from you, but you refused, I can only conclude with what the original admin thought as well, you simply attempted to scam. In addition, you were trade banned shortly after the offense occurred and have been trade banned ever since.

Appeal is denied.