1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198148314170 - (Fredo Santana / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Fredo Santana, Dec 31, 2014.

1. Fredo Santana

Fredo Santana New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:94024221
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198148314170 (Fredo Santana)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I have a smurf that I do not remeber the information to it anymore and all it had was CSGO on it. Which I bought from HF.​

Appeal description:
    The account that was not mine but my sisters. I brought her into the money scene of CSGO and making money with knives and selling it for real money ect ect. The account linked is not on ther same mac address but only under the same IP because we are under the same roof. You can check it if you would like. The reason she woiuld have any association with my account is becasue she would have aquired items and need me to take them me not knowing if they were scammed ect. I have NO affiliation with the account listed and NO participation in the scams that happened with it. Thank you.​
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Harvey vouches of character are irrelevant. Sorry m8.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You need to comply with the appeal tips, specifically #7
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Unfortunately what you said does not match with what we know, it appears you were correctly tagged and with lack of followup from you (specifically appeals require disclosure of alts/associated accounts) That you did not properly disclose and was well documented before you submitted your appeal and attempted to ask you again about last year February. Further relevant information by your known alts (self admitted "related" accounts also backed up by our own independent info) shows deceit to SR that cannot be dismissed either. I see no reason to come to a different conclusion then the original tagging admin did and I affirm his judgement.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**