1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198148717382 - (Red -Wolf / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Red -Wolf, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Red -Wolf

Red -Wolf Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:94225827
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198148717382 (Red -Wolf)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hey. I was just checking my profile on steamrep only to see i was banned. I am a person who does do trades, and has recently traded up to a FN Doppler flip knife (phase 2) and I never have scammed nor plan to do so in the near future. I (the owner of this account) have not been on my account for the past 2 weeks due to school and other occurrences, and now that I have come back on, I have seen a few attempts on my profile to scam. The ONLY PC I use is a PC that is shared with my brother (who I know for a fact would NEVER pull off anything like this). JustFluxz is on my brother's friends list, they met in real life, I have never met him. I didn't send those messages nor the trade offer to him, and I know my brother didn't. Since this incident, i have changed my password for steam and taken all the preliminary actions to prevent anyone else joining my account. I understand why I was reported, and I would've banned me with all the proposed evidence. All I ask is that i get the ban repealed due to the fact that I am a trader and don't want this type of disturbance to cause doubt on my profile.​
  2. Red -Wolf

Steam:
    In response to 1 - I'm guessing he saw yours saying commack, NY dix hills is close, all you have to do is google
    2 - My brother's account is an LEM, last time I checked LEM isnt a Smurf
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    What are you claiming here? I have no clue
  4. Red -Wolf

Steam:
    My account was compromised some way, shape or form, But i know for a fact that I did not authorize the messages nor the trade offers
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    If you are claiming hijack you need proof in the forum of a steam support ticket, based on what you are saying tho, you never submitted one. For now, you can screenshot the trade offers and inventory history for the past 3 weeks your account made and add them to your appeal.
  6. Red -Wolf

Steam:
    Can you link how to submit that support ticket?
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Did you already make a support ticket to valve to recover your steam account?

yes or no
  8. Red -Wolf

Steam:
  9. Red -Wolf

Steam:
    I'm not familiar with that kind of stuff
  10. Red -Wolf

Steam:
    And in the event that I WAS trying to scam him, why would I say yes, I was trying to scam you
  11. You Are The One

Steam:
    You are responsible for any/all actions by your steam account, this is Valves stance and this is SRs stance.
    Since you are claiming hijack but otherwise are unable to provide any proof you were, I have no choice but to deny the appeal.