1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198149688346 - (IceyCocaine / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by IceyCocaine, Feb 19, 2017.

1. IceyCocaine

IceyCocaine Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:94711309
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198149688346 (IceyCocaine)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I have no alternate accounts which is why im appealing because I would like to get back into trading legitamtly​

Appeal description:
    Well im here today to appeal my ban, I know your probably not gonna believe or listen to the stuff im gonna say but please try to understand. I started scamming about 2-3 weeks ago because i had gotten scammed, But i promise you i had 100% intent to stop as soon as i got what i had lost, I had only attempted to scam 2 people hence the -2 trust on bp.tf and i was unsuccessful, I stopped scamming before i was even banned because i remembered how i felt when i got scammed and i felt horrible about it. I went to Phoenix and apologized to him and he understood and had a chat about what i shouldve done, after that chat he recommended me to appeal on bp.tf but the moderator told me the ban came from here so i had to appeal here first and if everything was alright he would appeal the ban please understand and try to know that i will never do this again and ive learned the consequences of this ban, i hate going around having a [SCAMMER] tag its awful. Both of the people i attempted a scam on forgave me and understood im just hoping you will too please.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Not being able to have an easy time trading or using community sites is not a reason to consider an appeal for.
    Furthermore, what you said to the user who reported you after you were discovered, does not inspire any confidence that you would not be a continued risk, including conceding you have successfully defrauded others, something different then you say here. Should I believe an excited utterance in the moment or a possible lie in the appeal? Both are just as bad.

Appeal denied.