1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198150323465 - (Appeal: 76561197988529396 - (ClarN;; / BANNED BY SR) / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Clarn, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Clarn

Clarn Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:95028868
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198150323465 (Appeal: 76561197988529396 - (ClarN;; / BANNED BY SR))

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    A year ago, I made a mistake and scammed an innocent person. I got reported byt the victim and received a negative reputation on my SteamTrades profile. I have refunded the victim wich I'm sure doesn't help me at all nor gives me a higher chance to not get banned from Steam. But at least the victim has deleted the negative review (http://www.steamgifts.com/user/Clarn).

However, that was a year ago, probably not the best decision I've made. I've got banned by SteamRep after the report has been approved. Nowadays, whenever I try to trade with someone it's almost impossible to find a person that doesn't check my SteamRep profile and deletes me immediatly. Except for the people that I used to trade with a lot and that still trust me.

I really regret doing this, and I wish for you admins to remove my scammer tag. As it really ruins everything for me, not only trading. But just having a conversation with someone and that moment he finds out that I'm marked on SteamRep, he deletes me right away.​
  2. Clarn

Clarn Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    A year ago, I made a mistake and scammed an innocent person. I got reported byt the victim and received a negative reputation on my SteamTrades profile. I have refunded the victim wich I'm sure doesn't help me at all nor gives me a higher chance to not get banned from Steam. But at least the victim has deleted the negative review (http://www.steamgifts.com/user/Clarn). At that point I was just a little kid that isn't ready to take any responsiblity and isn't consciouse of what he's doing, all I cared about is to get some good games and play them with my family and friends. Never actually thought I'd be in the position to scam someone, I was hardly responsible and never took time to think before acting or taking a decision. Not even caring about its consiquences.

However, that was a year ago, probably not the best decision I've made. I've got banned by SteamRep after the report has been approved. Nowadays, whenever I try to trade with someone it's almost impossible to find a person that doesn't check my SteamRep profile and deletes me immediatly. Except for the people that I used to trade with a lot and that still trust me. I was pretty much immature back then, but everything has changed now as I'm more conscience of what I'm doing. And I think, I'm able to take the best decision possible when I have to. I wouldn't call this a bad experience at all as I've learned so many things. Even though, this is one of the toughest ride I have ever had to experience. But it was my fault, and I'm reponsible for what I did.

I really regret doing this, and I wish for you admins to remove my scammer tag. As it really ruins everything for me, not only trading. But just having a conversation with someone and that moment he finds out that I'm marked on SteamRep, he deletes me right away. I'm really happy that all this happened, I wouldn't blame the victim for reporting me, she did what anyone would do. At least, now I know what happens when you do something wrong and I for sure know that this won't happen again.

This has been a terrible experience for me and I wouldn't want this to happen to anyone. Over all, I've learned my lesson, trying to clean my mess, promised my self to never do this. And hopefuly i'll get back on track as clean as I used to be. There will still be some trust issues, but It doesn't really matter to me, as long as I refund the victims that's what actually mattered to me most, as it shows that I did really regret what I've done to the victim.
  3. Clarn

Clarn Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I have asked an admin to edit the thread for me. And he told me that I can just copy/paste what I want to edit in a reply. So that's what I did!
    Thank you!
  4. Clarn

Clarn Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    There's also a mistake in the title please someone fix it. It should be like this :
    Appeal: 76561198150323465 - (ClarN;; / BANNED BY SR)

The reason why I made like this in the first place, is because I thought we had to write the title manually. So I just copied one that appeared in the "Appeal a Judgement" Forum. And I was planning on editing it, and adding my ID instead. But somehow finding that the way posting here works I got confused and forgot to edit it. And now I got bunch of reports and threads showing down in the "similar threads" lol.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You said you repaid, please provide proof you have.
  6. Clarn

Clarn Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    I dont see any screenshot/inventory history of repayment. Provide it as requested.
  8. Clarn

Clarn Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    How sir? This happened a year ago. I don't think there's a way that I can get a screenshot with. I wasn't expecting this. All I can remember is that I gave her back 6 keys and some gifts that I had. Is there a possible way to get a screenshot of that transaction?
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    Inventory history goes back to at least 2012, for thoes who participated in the steam community beta, goes back into 2011, if it was a year ago, then yes, you would be able to prove/show repayment, provide the info or the appeal will be rejected. Last chance to do so.
  10. Clarn

Clarn Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Finally, I found it. Here is the info.

Attached Files:

11. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Clarn you need to show a full screen shot - even include the URL in steam client or it won't be valid
  12. Clarn

Clarn Banned on SteamRep

Steam:

Attached Files:

13. You Are The One

Steam:
    From within steam
  14. Clarn

Clarn Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Here it is sir.

Attached Files:

15. Clarn

Clarn Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    for how long does this investigation take? it's been literally 3 years now.
  16. You Are The One

Steam:
    many take longer, something in the long term we do plan on addressing for.
  17. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    - Multiple scam attempts.
    - Premeditacted scams.

Appeal denied.