1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198150323465 - (ClarN;; / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Clarn, Jul 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clarn

Clarn Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:95028868
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198150323465 (ClarN;;)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    A year ago, I made a mistake and scammed an innocent person. I got reported byt the victim and received a negative reputation on my SteamTrades profile. I have refunded the victim wich I'm sure doesn't help me at all nor gives me a higher chance to not get banned from Steam. But at least the victim has deleted the negative review (http://www.steamgifts.com/user/Clarn). At that point I was just a little kid that isn't ready to take any responsiblity and isn't consciouse of what he's doing, all I cared about is to get some good games and play them with my family and friends. Never actually thought I'd be in the position to scam someone, I was hardly responsible and never took time to think before acting or taking a decision. Not even caring about its consiquences.

However, that was a year ago, probably not the best decision I've made. I've got banned by SteamRep after the report has been approved. Nowadays, whenever I try to trade with someone it's almost impossible to find a person that doesn't check my SteamRep profile and deletes me immediatly. Except for the people that I used to trade with a lot and that still trust me. I was pretty much immature back then, but everything has changed now as I'm more conscience of what I'm doing. And I think, I'm able to take the best decision possible when I have to. I wouldn't call this a bad experience at all as I've learned so many things. Even though, this is one of the toughest ride I have ever had to experience. But it was my fault, and I'm reponsible for what I did.

I really regret doing this, and I wish for you admins to remove my scammer tag. As it really ruins everything for me, not only trading. But just having a conversation with someone and that moment he finds out that I'm marked on SteamRep, he deletes me right away. I'm really happy that all this happened, I wouldn't blame the victim for reporting me, she did what anyone would do. At least, now I know what happens when you do something wrong and I for sure know that this won't happen again.

This has been a terrible experience for me and I wouldn't want this to happen to anyone. Over all, I've learned my lesson, trying to clean my mess, promised my self to never do this. And hopefuly i'll get back on track as clean as I used to be. There will still be some trust issues, but It doesn't really matter to me, as long as I refund the victims that's what actually mattered to me most, as it shows that I did really regret what I've done to the victim.​
  2. Clarn

Clarn Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:95028868
    I have posted another appeal, so please delete the other one. This one contains more details and it explains my situation way better than the first one.
    Thank you!
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    do not make a new appeal, your other one is still pending, reply to it if you want to add more info to it.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.