1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198155959738 - (Grinnux / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Grinnux, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Grinnux

Grinnux New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:97847005
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198155959738 (Grinnux)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I can't really remember much since it was a long time ago
    First of all, that was my first middleman attempt, the guy I middleman'ed for sent me valid proofs of him sending the bank transfer, It looked really legit, I belived it's legit, but then I talked to the victim, he said that he didn't receive the item, I felt like someone is lying, the victim couldn't provide proofs because its' not possible, I thought he's lying, I belived the guy I middleman'ed for, I gave him the victim's item, then I called the bank, they told me that the order wasn't processed, I re-added the victim, I discussed it with him, the victim agreed to take one of my items " Statrak AK-47 Vulcan FN" instead of the item he lost "Statrak M9 bayonet fade FN", since that day I don't middleman anymore

I'll bring the victim to this topic. @''
    I got banned by @Lava & I'm sure he's mistaken.​
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Mattie!
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. 420NoSqueek

420NoSqueek New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41778007
    Grinnux was middlemanning for me and Xanax. We agreed to bank transfer. Initially it was going to take 5 days tops, however it kept getting extended/delayed. I just remained patient because apparently there were some bank issues with Xanax. We agreed to a final date on which I would have recieved either the bank transfer or my knife.

The problem was that both Xanax and Grinnux simultaniously deleted me because I supposedly recieved the money (I didn't). My biggest concern was that he had blocked me, that's also why I thought they (Xanax and Grinnux) worked together.
    Luckily I had screens of most chatlogs so I gathered all those and made a report on Steamrep. When I did that he re-added me (xanax didn't). He said he got some screens/proof (which I haven't seen yet) from xanax and he thought it was finished so he blocked me (I don't really understand why).

After he re-added me he wanted proof that I didn't recieve the money, I gave him that. He offered a refund/repayment in the form of a "Statrak AK-47 Vulcan FN". I accepted it.

This is my side of the story.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  4. Grinnux

Grinnux New User

Steam:
  5. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @Grinnux,

Read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    And please pay special note to the following point(s):
    #1: Be honest
    #4: Watch your appeal thread
    #7: What are Alts - We need the full SteamRep block for all of your alt accounts, not custom URLs, and any/all other accounts that could be linked to you with an explanation.
    #8: Public profile, public backpack on ALL your accounts. - Your profile and inventory need to be public for the entire duration of the appeal.
    #23: Providing Inventory History. - We need your trade history showing your receipt of the item in question, when you traded it away, and when you repaid the victim.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  6. Grinnux

Grinnux New User

Steam:
  7. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @Grinnux,

Here's how we want the screenshots...

Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    • Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    • MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    • MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    • MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    • MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    • MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    • You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    • If you are using a custom skin, we will require you to redo this with the default Steam skin.
    For an example, click this screenshot: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png
  8. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Notes
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  9. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @Grinnux,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):
    • Lying or other fraud during the appeal
    • Additional evidence uncovered that further implicates your account
    Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.

You impersonated a Admin. As you continue to make more issues/offenses, the appeal can no longer be taken serious. Denied for this.

Hidden Content: