1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198156823821 - (Inhuman Erection / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Inhuman Erection, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Inhuman Erection

Inhuman Erection New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:98279046
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198156823821 (Inhuman Erection)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I don't have any alt accounts. The "alt accounts" that got banned are my irl friends that i just have on my friends list.​

Appeal description:
    Hey,

My name is Sam and about 134 days ago i got falsely SR banned.

I didn't really notice untill a month after but i didn't really care cause i wasn't trading (although now i do cause i trade in CS:GO)

So what happened was: I was selling a untradable item on tf2outpost (which apperently notradable items can't traded in anyway which means gift wraps doesen't work. I JUST found this out)

Now, i was asking the buyer if they could provide the gift wrap, which one guy did.

What happened was he gave me the gift wrap but then my network went down (and yes, i know, it sounds REAAAAAAAAAAALYYYYYYY suspicious)

Later my mom rebooted the network, so i went online steam and i saw that he had removed me, i tried adding him but i think he blocked me cause i couldn't at him.

Also it says that i have like 20 alternate accounts that also got banned, but they are just my friends that i have on steam. I don't know why they got banned

Thanks for your time :D

Your's Truly,

Samuel :3​
  2. Inhuman Erection

Steam:
  3. Inhuman Erection

Steam:
  4. AznZeus

AznZeus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40386372
    they dont just ban accounts because theyre friends with scammers....
  5. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Hello @Inhuman Erection,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):

- Did not pay back victim(s) - even if this was an accident, which I don't believe for a second, you had like 10 months to find and repay what you owed and didn't bother

Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.