1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198159588428 - (Gg Mouse Gg / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by .C0M, Oct 27, 2014.

1. .C0M

.C0M New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:99661350
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198159588428 (Gg Mouse Gg)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    none​

Appeal description:
    Report:http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198159588428-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.79712/

this report is faked.he probably got someone to impersonate as me so he can get me banned.i don't know why he does this.maybe because of something? i don't know.and i didn't even think about kritzkrieg scam.i can Give you Evidence which proves that i never even think about scamming this guy,or thinking about kritzkrieg scam or whatever he included.​
  2. .C0M

.C0M New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:99661350
    and also,if someone tried to scam someone,and also the other guy already says "im going to report you" or whatever,i wouldn't trade him again and tell him to buy my things or scamming him.Definitely a faked Scam report.
  3. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @.C0M,

As long as you have not been banned you will have to resort to reply to the open report and resolve issues there. Only once you are actually banned with a red or orange tag by us, you can do a appeal. As long as the report has not been finished you will have to do your amends there.