1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198161786395 - (naruto1951 / SOP CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by skiLLer, Nov 22, 2015.

1. skiLLer

skiLLer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:100760333
    Appeal for SOP CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198161786395 (naruto1951)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    rabiaalafifah​

Appeal description:
    View attachment 351527 I think this can help me and hope can help you to help me
    thank.you
    View attachment 351527 Please help me I confident I get bad host name not at this steam.rep but in steam/vavle I think my name is truly bad from information not clear somebody want to drop me I am not racism people or scam people why I got many problem in game my control like somebody control,if war to many times disconnect,my item I got many history buy item from steam I not player game play for free I buy and I follow the rules from the contest purchase like 1 disconnect I get 5 low prio in this 3 day start 20/11/2015 and I get this join history is not me u can see the attachment about this issue ,I not pro any software or something id I hope u can help me or email me [email protected]

VPgame bet is not website bad is good website is not this website I dunno their history

I registered 21/11/2015
    my country Kuching Sarawak Malaysia

Thank you​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You are not tagged on SR by SOP or anyother community and using post report to draw attention to this thread is post report abuse.
    You have no tags on your SR profile, you have nothing to appeal with us.