1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198162040971 - (ƦΞƘƘLΞϟ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ƦΞƘƘLΞϟ, Jul 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ƦΞƘƘLΞϟ

ƦΞƘƘLΞϟ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:100887621
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198162040971 (ƦΞƘƘLΞϟ)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    This is my only account​

Appeal description:
    Hi Admin ,
    I don't know why im banned in the dota2lounge.com , When i logged in the dota2lounge.com it says [​IMG] http://dota2lounge.com/banned
    I dont understand why i am banned in the Dota2lounge.com , i did no offense i am only trading , i use the Dota2lounge.com to use as a guide so that i can know how to trade and so that i will not be fooled by the other traders .. Admin can you Explain it to me properly why i am BANNED by FoG ? I dont know why i am banned i did no offense ..

~~~~~~~THE FULL STORY~~~~~~~~
    The first thing that i remember is , My Steam profile name is C33 and i change it to ƦΞƘƘLΞϟ but i put my real name in the profile (C33) so that traders will recognize me . It's been a long time since i did not open the dota2lounge.com
    i think it's 2-3 weeks(before JULY 2015) i think . After it i private my account information because i am not active in dota2lounge.com because i can play limited because i am busy in studying , but i play dota2 when we have no class and i open my dota2lounge.com so that i can trade something new items . But now i am no longer use the Dota2lounge.com because i only buy items in the Community (steam market) because sometimes i am tired finding some trades in the Dota2lounge.com , Last time i open my Dota2lounge.com is i am posting a trade - i post my Odachi with fireborn assault kinetic To Any & Any Immortals , then i private again my Steam profile information because i am not playing dota 2 for 8 days - and then i start playing dota 2 after 8 days but still My Steam Profile is private . And then , when i open my Dota2lounge.com - after i logged in i received a Banned Account Sign ( i uploaded the image below )
    And then when i click the link - steamrep.com , i didn't not notice that i am banned in the Dota2lounge in 13 days ago ( i also uploaded the image below ) .
    And this is what can i say for my innocence . THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME READING IN MY APPEAL .​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.