1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198162350104 - (TheScrubKiller / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by TheScrubKiller, Jan 20, 2016.

1. TheScrubKiller

TheScrubKiller New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:101042188
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198162350104 (TheScrubKiller)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    i have no other alternate accounts​

Appeal description:
    hello, im TheScrubKiller, i have been reported couple of days ago.. and the reason of the report that i attempted a scam... and i wasnt really serious about me doing that scam ,i was just kidding, but that guy took it seriously and reported me although we r friends.. i dont want to ever scam again, and that attempt was my last and i will never repeat it , i PROMISE , and please.. harpoongaming.. unban me , i love your servers very much. If i just have a chance to talk to that person that i attempted the scam with, i will appologize to him and i will try my best to go back to our friendship again, and that is all :D , thank you for your time, and have a good day Sir/ma'am​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I do not accept that this was a joke. A reasonable person would not see this as a joke either, but a clear scam attempt.
  3. TheScrubKiller

TheScrubKiller New User

Steam:
    um , i am really sorry for that attempt, i appologize alot, i would do anything just to say sorry, please forgive me Sir , You Are The One, since i have been banned , i have been facing tons of problems.. and lots of health stuff too , i got cancer now... and my health state is going way down.. i currently go each day for medical cures, please... im sorry again.. and i would not scam anymore.. i promise and i will not do it again... please forgive me Sir, i would be glad and really happy , again i am so sorry and i would begg you to unban me, i will not attempt any scams or anything of that, i appologize and i hope one day i get unbanned, thank you for your time and have a nice day
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  5. TheScrubKiller

TheScrubKiller New User

Steam:
    i have not listed any accounts because i have no other steam accounts that i have used , i only have this account, and i would be glad if you view my new Appeal
  6. David Trezeguet

David Trezeguet Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30594300
    Hahah :D steamrep got you cancer best i heard so far thanks for this post
  7. TheScrubKiller

TheScrubKiller New User

Steam:
    i did not get cancer from steamrep , God gave me it
  8. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -Re-reviewed the report again 2+ years later, still no hint of a joke and story changed.
    -Not taking responsibility for own actions, making excuses.
    -No change of heart can be demonstrated.

Appeal denied.