1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198163738031 - (dauhdsimori3d2 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by bRiXeD#HeaDShooT, Feb 26, 2015.

1. bRiXeD#HeaDShooT

bRiXeD#HeaDShooT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:101736151
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198163738031 (dauhdsimori3d2)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I have no alternate account.​

Appeal description:
    Hello!
    My account was tradebanned for nothing.
    I don't scamed. My friend gave me ittems for free, gift for my birthday.
    I don't scamed him. He gave it to me , because was a gift. And 1 week ago he gave me gift, and because i don't know to activate it i gave the user and the pass and guard to activate the gift. And i wass waiting for him 1 day to give again pass and user. So don't scamed me. And i don't scamed him. Was a simple gift. And after you help me please say to me all steam rules because i am new and i don't want to have problems. You know, i want to be legit and good trader. I want to be a pro :D.​
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @bRiXeD#HeaDShooT,

You tried to appeal to SteamRep, while you are not banned here. Most common reasons are that you got a ban of some sort that is NOT been administered by SteamRep. You will have to appeal on that respective community or to Valve's Steam support.

For Valve Trade Ban and/or Valve Trade Probation, please create a Steam Support ticket there:
    https://support.steampowered.com/

For Dota2Lounge go to:
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dota2lounge/discussions/11/

We cannot possibly list all possibilities. The two above are the most common, if you are banned somewhere, you have to appeal THERE. You have no ban here, hence we cannot help you.

Your appeal topic has been set invalid and archived.