1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198168935945 - (g2hgaming / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by g2hgaming, Jan 5, 2015.

1. g2hgaming

g2hgaming New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:104335108
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198168935945 (g2hgaming)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    -​

Appeal description:
    Well,today i contacted VintageCobra about MiddleMan service.
    The guy who sold me his knife named "@Kappa" and the knife "M9 Bayo cw fn" said he is legit,and if he need his services,i can trust him with everything.
    After contacting the middleman,there was thousand questions not connected with the service i was looking for.
    He was searching for my "main" account,since i don't have any.
    I recently joined steam 2 weeks ago to play again counter-strike.
    I'm coming from ex pro competative cs 1.6 clan in our country which can be found easy in google.
    Anyway,he was curious how a "fresh account" (like he noted me lol) can buy expensive skins to play with.
    I point him the source from where the knife was bought,the payment method and everything needed for a transperent proof of purchase.
    After few negotiates between him and me which had nothing to do with the services i contected him from,he put me a tag "Caution" for no reason.
    I'm uploading the chat history to see whats going on...
    Well,i'm new to csgo scene,but not new to counter-strike at all.
    That kind of attitude made me laugh a bit,but it seems the only way to remove that tag is to appeal false admin abuse.
    I hope after this,he will change his attutide and learn a lesson that,not everyone just start playing the csgo and created account just weeks ago is bad person.
    My profile is always public,and ofcourse i do have a valid trading history proof from where the knife is coming.

Chat logs:
    http://i.imgur.com/nxAnaWy.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/7H2tSYO.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/w1l9Fki.jpg

*P.S: I hope i won't get the same attitude after contacting someone "legit" for his help.​

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      254.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      257.4 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      268.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Disclose your alternate accounts or this appeal will be rejected right away.
  3. g2hgaming

g2hgaming New User

Steam:
  4. g2hgaming

g2hgaming New User

Steam:
    Try google our team.
    I don't have alternate account,i don't need alternate account.
    This is my account and its the one and only.
    I'm not new to cs like i said,and you can't judge me for buying something with my own money legit okay?
    I'm proud of you guys trying to keep the community clean and etc,but i didn't do anything wrong,and everything is transperent.
    I don't mind the caution rank if there was a reason.
  5. g2hgaming

g2hgaming New User

Steam:
    After a lot research of the knife value,the game itself.I start playing cs again because of the free time i got and also the investment.
    I bought that knife not only to play with it for a bit,but also to gain a profit.
    I bought it cheap (from what everyone said) and i paid with bitcoins.
    If you see something wrong that an old school player since 1.5 coming back on csgo scene and buying something expensive,then don't make your problems my problems.
    Everything can be checked,everything is transperent.
    If you trying to find a logic why a "new" csgo player will buy something expensive,and you don't agree i can play with my money and earn profit in future,then you don't want to hear the true.
    If you are looking for lies,i cant help you guys.
    Like i said,i don't mind having caution rank,but if so,there must be a reason for that.
  6. g2hgaming

g2hgaming New User

Steam:
    VintageCobra was informed.
    Looking forward go clean the misunderstanding
  7. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Notes:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  8. g2hgaming

g2hgaming New User

Steam:
    Waiting this to be resolved.
    It wasnt really necessary all the scammers and persons which i don't want to distrub me anymore to know which my main account is but obviously the "admin" VintageCobra didn't let me get my privacy.
    As stated on my main account "@Kappa" " http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060135763" this account is my alt.
    There is no anything shady on me,and msot of the "traders" crossing around know me from my knfie purchase from "Evil" " http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093402060 "
    I would like this "Caution" tag to be removed on my both accounts because its obviously annoying and placed without reason.
    Thanks to "VintageCobra" now every single scammer will contact me again.
    Whatever,it seems impossible to keep your privacy when you hold something expensive like my skins.
    I was looking for middleman service anyway but i will never contact that beard kid again because his attitude and unprofessional acts.
    Admins/Middlemans should be helpful/respectful and everything but not jerks.
    Thanks.
  9. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    In the trading community, if you create an empty alt to house your expensive things, it's almost always the behavior of banned accounts that are seeking to offload their stolen property.

As you were deceitful about this, it further hints that you are an alternate account trying to scam people or unload stolen items. As such, you have a CAUTION on SteamRep.

Please disclose all of your alternate accounts. The @Kappa account is clearly not your main account either.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  10. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Really? Lashing out to Vintage Cobra?

As a MM it is his JOB to protect BOTH sides in the trades he MM's. Your account flagged multiple issues, as you then proceeded to deny/lie about it, that only triggered him to not trust you.

MM's aren't there to do only the trade, they are also checking out both traders, making sure both parties are "legit", check them both out.
    • If the buyer account is a scammer alt, that does chargebacks, or uses stolen Paypal accounts, the seller loses his items, and he faces chargebacks on his paypal.
    • If the seller is a scammer alt that is cashing out items for money to get their profit, the buyer ends up with stolen items that might be deleted by Valve.
    A MM therefore works in best interest of the HONEST traders, to prevent that either get harmed. Some MM's can go by for months before they even have one legit trade. For those that had a gut feeling and didn't trust the other and go for a MM, the MM has the experience to check out a account fully. And yeah, once they see a shady one, they will give 'm a hard time, so they won't think of trying a MM again with another shady alt.

I know Vintage Cobra pretty well, and he's one of the friendliest guys around, just not to scammers and other problematic traders. Can't blame 'm, they cost 'm a lot of time. You are dismissing about 4 years of MM experience that he has, in TF2 and more recently in CS:GO.

So lashing out to Vintage Cobra is pretty ignorant, and I'd have to agree with him that he wouldn't start a MM with you at that point. You got the treatment that you deserved by him.

Hidden Content:
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
  11. g2hgaming

g2hgaming New User

Steam:
    That's right bro,to protect BOTH SIDES of the trades.
    Also,how so i've been called an "alt of scammer" after i msg him from my main just to chill his hourses about the bad decisions.
    Most of people like i said know me as seller of my knife,and i just decide start playing more than trading with my ex-professional 1.6 team tag and created this alt.
    My knife was purchased legit,and Cobra know that!
    Because many times before i buy that knife on my main,i ask him many times to match it with his knife and also value it,so i was sure i didn't F***d myself.
    Anyway,the caution tag is absurd because the reasons i stated.
    Never scammed,lied or did anything bad on my main also in my alt,that caution is absurd and false called.
    I'm pretty experienced virtual good exchanger and i know exactly how the middleman works and whats his "job".
    Bad attitude,ignorance are not part of the services at all.
    I'm glad he is suspicious in way to protect the both sides,but,i have full right to keep my privacy anytime and anywhere i want,because i'm tired of being added from hackers/phishers/failed scammers daily.
    Will i dodge this with my alt? Ofcourse not obviously... csgolounge is a place where you can being added only from scammers/phishing bots but i give it try because,of different offers and viewpoints.
    From the last time i check,there is nothing bad/illegal to have many accounts as you want,if you havent done anything bad with them in the past.
    MMing expericence means nothing to me,i have 8 years experience of trading virtualgoods,way way before that guy start spending more time on trading,and also that's the first time i see such an attitude and over-react.
    I don't care about Cobra at all,and i don't take it personal also.
    But pointing someone with bad names for no reason,just because u are cautious,that's nazi check.
    We are 2015 year already,and since my trading history is transperent on my main,and obviously i moved it for private reason to my alt without doing anything wrong with my main,that caution rank is absurd.
    Anyway guys,i believe i said everything i want to.
    I pointed every single thing which i want to share and its also enough to verify that i'm not a scammer and my skins was bought legit.
    Have fun and take care in future.
    That kind of ignorance and attitude will never bring anything good.
  12. @Kappa

@Kappa New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49935017
    g2hgaming is my alt and that caution tag is absurd.
    i haven't done anything wrong and that tag makes my trades harder.
    remove it asap
  13. g2hgaming

g2hgaming New User

Steam:
    So how long should i wait that false caution rank to be removed?
    Obviously that's my main,i didn't scam no one,and my knife is coming from trade with evil~ which i already noted above.
    Everything is transperent,everything can be checked and everything is clear.
    Just because i didn't share with VintageCobra which my main is that doesnt mean you guys should put me a bad name for no reason.
    I'm waiting from few days this to be removed but it seems no one care about truth.
    Anyway,i'm going to bump this thread every single day.
    Thanks for being caution and trying to prevent things we all hate but there is nothing wrong with me
    Cheers.
  14. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @g2hgaming,

Read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    And please pay special note to the following point(s):
    #4: Watch your appeal thread
    #11: Only one appeal.
    #12: Basic appeal procedure.
    #15: Bumping your appeal.
    #16: Time-frame of appeals
    #20: Status of your appeal.

I suggest to read that, especially the pointed out sections.
  15. g2hgaming

g2hgaming New User

Steam:
    Thank you for redirecting me to the rules,i really didn't know them and it was good to read and remember them.
    I'm sorry for the not allowed bump i did,didn't mean to break any rules.
  16. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Just thought you might like to know, if your profile is private you wont be able to get a successful appeal.

Reading the link Reaper posted tells you this. Might want to read it again :3.
  17. @Kappa

@Kappa New User

Steam:
    Bring this up.
    I still have this ridiculous caution for no reason.
    None of my accounts,this one or my alternative got any reports for anything bad and i still got that caution.
    It makes no sense and i would like it removed
    Thanks
  18. @Kappa

@Kappa New User

Steam:
    I would like to note that even after 9 months of this appeal,it is not removed.
    It still appear for no reason and i stated every single thing above.
    Before and after the appeal,there is no one scammed,lied or any else bad attitude/act from my main or alt.
    No reports against me or anything,just because i moved to play to my alt (this one) and moved my expensive skins to not really new account doesn't mean there should be something wrong with me.
    Sorry for my bad english,but i can't believe how that kind of misunderstanding its not fixed for like 9 months when all the statements are above and no one care to read/check them.
    There is nothing wrong with my main and my alt account.
    My knife was purchased from : " http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093402060 " and Vintage know that from the begin.
    It was obtained legit and it was sold also month after i got it because i was in need of new hardware.
    Thanks for your time
  19. @Kappa

@Kappa New User

Steam:
    I'm sorry for bumping my thread early but it seems from 9 months no one care to fix this.
    I would like to state the rules which we follow as i readed...

16. Timeframe(s) of Appeals.

Q: How long do I have after admins reply with questions on my appeal?
    A: 7 days. If a admin checks after 7 days and there is no reply with the requested information, the appeal may be processed, or may be set archived or invalid. The appeal admin can allow for a re-appeal in such cases, but is not required to do so, and will be based on the appeal as it is. This would counts as a "loss of interest".

Q: Why does it go so slow?
    A: The appeal admins have limited time to work on appeals. On average, an easy appeal takes an hour of work, a normal appeal 2-3 hours, and some of the more complex appeals have been up to a work-week of work to just get through all the material. When having near 800 appeals open (at time of writing this), you cannot expect many appeals to be done each day. We work as fast as we can, but even with that, expect to have to wait for at least a year.

I'm pretty sure you guys are busy and got another things to do but,9 months is pretty enough to complete a simple case like this with all the proofs needed.
  20. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You can add me on steam, I will process your appeal
    Hidden Content: