1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198174182769 - (ProdigalSon23 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by -=[CA]=- ProdigalSon321, Sep 12, 2016.

1. -=[CA]=- ProdigalSon321

-=[CA]=- ProdigalSon321 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:106958520
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198174182769 (ProdigalSon23)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I use this for playing with my gold nova friends in csgo.

| steamname: prodigalSon23
    | steam3ID: [U:1:342288133]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:171144066
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198302553861
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/prodigalson24
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198302553861

Appeal description:
    Hi sir/madam,
    My name is Michael and my in game name on steam is ProdigalSon23. I admit to having attempted to scam, this is my first time I have attempted it and I feel so guilty about it. I was 3 times scammed myself and I should have known better to not try to do this to someone else. I really want to be a better person and not try to do this in not only steam but in life too. I feel I have learned my lesson to not try something as foolish as this again and I hope I can be given a second chance. I love trading and it has always been my hobby on the internet. I hope I can be forgiven and given a second chance to not mess up again. Thank you for your consideration, and regardless of what you decide I will never attempt to fraud or scam someone again in my life. This is a promise to myself. Thank you so much for your time.
    Best regards,
    Michael​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    So you lied in the report against you then? And you learned your lesson in the past 2 days?
  3. -=[CA]=- ProdigalSon321

-=[CA]=- ProdigalSon321 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:106958520
    I did not completely lie as in the sense he did try to scam me but failed to do so. He had loads of fake rep on his profile(ex +rep bought 1 karambit gamma doppler from him i sent the money and then recived the skin <3 trusted <3) as well a trade probation. On those terms I assumed he was a scammer and I tried to get revenge on his failed attempt. I did attempt to scam him back however, that I admit to. It is wrong for me to have attempted to scam even if it was to a scammer. And yes it has only been a few days since the incident but I hope it is not an issue of time here, but more so the lesson learned. This has really traumatized me seeing the steamrep trade ban and despite it only being 2 days I feel that I now realize what is right and wrong/ Is there any way I can compensate for the damage I've done to him. Thank you for your time sir. I appreiacte anything you can do for my situation.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Re-appeal in 9 months. If I had to decide right now, I would deny.