1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198175661869 - (shaf06 [GtaV giveaway] / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by shaf06 [GtaV Giveaway], Feb 1, 2015.

1. shaf06 [GtaV Giveaway]

shaf06 [GtaV Giveaway] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:107698070
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198175661869 (shaf06 [GtaV giveaway])

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    Dont have​

Appeal description:
    Hello,So my friend gave me his group and made me admin, and suddenly I got banned from steamrep.I saw that my friend was a scammer, and now it made me banned and it says that his account is my alt.Can you please remove that since Its not. Thank you​
  2. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Hello @shaf06 [GtaV Giveaway],

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):
    • Lack of sufficient evidence to overturn the original judgment
    • Lying or other fraud during the appeal
    • Additional evidence uncovered that further implicates your account
    • Cannot clearly differentiate your account from being an alternate or shared account with a scammer.
    Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**