1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198182518654 - (Jamal Fukboi / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Rake, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Rake

Rake Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:71452716
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198182518654 (Jamal Fukboi)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I was banned from Steam rep as a supposed alt of Rake. I am not an alt of his account. My main account is 76561198057097283. Rake is a friend I have known for about a year, and I have let him go on my alt (this account) multiple times. Recently, I haven't been on steam as much, so I don't go on my alt, but since it does not have the mobile authenticator thing on it, he can go on it whenever he wants, as long as I am not in a game of some sort. I assume that since he has probably put a lot more time on this account than I have, and similar friends, it got marked as an alt of his.

This is my first appeal/report on here, so just let me know what you need proof-wise, and I will try to reply with it asap.​
  2. fl4nderz [buying]

fl4nderz [buying] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:111126463
    Pointless trying to appeal this, since I know what is going to happen. Just close please.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    So you admit you appealed - lied in the appeal and then came to the conclusion that we already knew this...am I correct?
    a Gentleman likes this.
  4. fl4nderz [buying]

fl4nderz [buying] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:111126463
    Never appealed before. Just thought about it for a minute, and realized it is pointless since no one uses this account for trading. Not worth trying to prove that it is not an alt of him. Sorry for wasting your time
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Denied for clearly lying.
    Nice job posting an appeal from the wrong account that you were trying to say you were not.
    +rep
    Enstage, Edward. and Roudydogg1 like this.