1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198186207749 - (Bhopping Dog / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Jessica :3, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Jessica :3

Jessica :3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:112971010
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198186207749 (Bhopping Dog)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I Have Been Steam Rep Banned 3 Times For an alternate account my brother gave me this is not fair to me please help it hurts my trading career alot i cant even go onto trade servers anymore I Really Love Steam And I think all the admins are great but i dont think this is fair ever since i got a pc i have been glued to it and my favorite thing to do is trade its all i like to do i know how it feels to be scammed i have lost about 50 dollers on steam from trading and it really hurt me but steam said all trades are final so its my fault my brothers account has been ruining my trading career i need help whatever damage my brother did i can fix it ill do anything i really love steam and it would mean alot to me if you would check this out love you all at steam Hope you Understand me i just love the feeling of trading up from nothing to a knife csgo is my life and i know how it feels to be scammed like i said i want to say i F*cking hate is but its not classy to cuss so i put a little star on the u i hope no one gets offened by that i really hope someone reads this love Bhopping Dog​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  3. You Are The One

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Formal notice to followup
  4. You Are The One

Steam: