1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198194076853 - (2pac / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by lolMka, Apr 22, 2016.

1. lolMka

lolMka Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:116905562
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198194076853 (2pac)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    76561198176371471​

Appeal description:
    Hello everyone!
    I've made this post for beeing excused by Jing.About 50 days ago I changed my name on steam with his name , and the same description,why?That's a good question.I did this because i was in completly love to be a real middleman,but the "stealing" of someone's else identity wasn't such a good ideea.I don't came here to blame anyone, I came here just to show my apologizes for Jing.
    off all while I was "Jing" i didn't steal anything saying that I'm the real middleman,I never tried this and I will never do.The true is that I commit all these and I can say that i regret them.
    The main reason that I would like to get unbanned is for my integrety, I don't want to be marked as scammer or something like that,I just to be normal again, I just want to wake and go on lounge to see the matches or found a new good bet.That's all.
    Even ,if I will not be excused by admins,I respect them for all they did.Keep it going!​
  2. lolMka

Steam:
    #1Edit : I just saw my report for what i got banned,the only proof that i have is that i made level 16 and 17 in the same hour.
  3. lolMka

Steam:
    just check it or remove it.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Impersonation of green tagged users on SR mean you were fully aware of SRs existence at the time and that the user was a community admin/middleman. Something unfortunately we dont take lightly around here. I hope your appeal was genuine and you avoid additional run-ins but I will not be able to grant your appeal today.

Appeal denied.