1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198202758388 - (ryan4230 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Ryan | cs.money, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Ryan | cs.money

Ryan | cs.money Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:121246330
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198202758388 (ryan4230)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    ' None '​

Appeal description:
    Hello.

I'd Firstly like to thank you guys for allowing us to make appeals.

Secondly, I'd like to explain what happend, How I'm going to try Fix what I've done, Admission, Information

So, I'd like to firstly Say, I Was the guy that did try to scam This guy ( http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.140171/ ) . I never took any items from Him or anyone else, I Tried on him, And him only. I Felt how bad it felt to try and make someones items that they Love For myself, I Felt Selfish. I'd love to try and make things better even if that's donating a small skin to him, To show my Apologies.

Why did i do it? Well, It was a spur of the moment, I Was on CSGOLounge, And tried to take advantage of someone, For which. I'm Sincerely apologetic for. My knife got scammed the same day, So i wanted to make my money back. I Do agree what your thinking right now, I Shouldn't take that out on others. I Totally Agree.

How am i going to fix what i done? Well, I never took any items, So I Can't really give items back. And I Can't really give skins to the victim. It'll seem like a bribe, And i dont want that. I Want the guy that i tried to scam to understand I'm sorry for attempting a scam on him. I'm a trader now, And I laugh at myself, For even contemplating a scam.

Will I Admit to my mistake? Yes, I will. I Did already up above, I'll admit to my mistake, My crazy idea of making someone miserable. For so, I'm Really Sorry.

Thank you SteamRep Admins for taking time to read this,

Yours Sincerely

Ryan​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Amount of premeditation, planning, preparation, using an external site to assist in your attempt(s) is too sever to ever consider any appeal for.

Appeal firmly denied.