1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198206294829/ - (CircassiaN OneClutch (҂`_´) / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by CircassiaN, Jul 18, 2016.

1. CircassiaN

CircassiaN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:123014550
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198206294829/ (CircassiaN OneClutch (҂`_´))

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    please reconsider this case http://csgolounge.com/profile?id=76561198206294829 http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198206294829-csgo-counter-strike.136385/

Hello! I am bothering you about my ban, it wasn't fair, because he has not given evidence, and his chartbusting his Paypal without evidence,he gave me the knife and his chat was not me , it's all framed ,whyhe has not provided any proof that this chat was just me,I havethe date and timewhen it sent me a proposal ,and ask for a screenshot when theywere talking in the chat, it'snot the same ,because he sent it to me before

my proof thatI received the item tothis chat and that the chat is fake,let him take a screenshot with the date and timeof this chat - https://gyazo.com/86c22015685cec1f998b3fb445920623

please reconsider all and get me banned becauseI not have proof of this, and I am surethat he scammer

please check date and time [​IMG]

I received the items before this chat 17 July 2016 2:17 am​
  2. CircassiaN

CircassiaN New User

Steam:
    I am using your site for about 2 years, and no one has complained and I have the reputation you have on the site and the incentive, why would you believe him without proof with date and time ? it's not fair and why did you give me ban without giving them full proof? if he brings proof of time and date of the chat to 17 July 2016 2:17 am then I am guilty, he does not have and will not have this evidence because I didn't put it in with him, and I did not speak, he just gave me these items and framed
  3. CircassiaN

CircassiaN New User

Steam:
    it turns out I can also expose anyone to change the nickname and the photo and make a fake chat without time and date and you block him? there's a lot of give someone the gift items , not one I have given
  4. CircassiaN

CircassiaN New User

Steam:
    and I've never used paypal , I always was engaged only in the trade , and did not put on lounge trades for real money, you can check my history trade
  5. Bud Spencer

Bud Spencer Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:124492109
    You are giving him 400 instead of 350- that looks like a scammer to me
  6. CircassiaN

CircassiaN New User

Steam:
    I tell you that it wasn't me, I haven't talked to him, he this chat itself is rigged so you gave me ban why you proof the empty chat room without time and date,everyone can come up with , I accepted the offer in July 17, 2016 2:17 am , his time is 16 July 2016 4:17 pm he must bring in proof of time and date to the hour of confirmation of offer

86c22015685cec1f998b3fb445920623.png evidence 2.1.png
  7. CircassiaN

CircassiaN New User

Steam:
    you are unjust , without full evidence you gave me ban, and it's not any laws and regulations and even in your own,he renamed his friend and put my picture and they made this chat and it's 100% true , if not it will show the date and time when the chat was if I was to blame for it all would not write without proof,I sent you proof of his exhaustive examples,and just please consider it justice if you want to know the truth
  8. CircassiaN

CircassiaN New User

Steam:
    if I was scammer did I would buy you koins with real money and would pay for an additional deal and you can just check I never had deals where I was looking for real money,I was interested in and only interested in skins, and this guy just gave them to me then to put me, so just ask you about one that he showed to prove the date and time of correspondence that you've convinced yourself that I was right and that he scammer
  9. CircassiaN

CircassiaN New User

Steam:
    now have full proof that it was our first conversation since steam history you can't remove and save it ,look at the date and time when we first time talked,and then he was unable to provide itself evidence that we communicated with date and time

my proof that he scammer and that chat is fake this is our first chat was in 19 jule 2016 5:45 am

Attached Files:

10. CircassiaN

CircassiaN New User

Steam:
    the decision to ban you was supposed to listen to both sides and you had to require a full proof with date and time to prevent scammer on his part, as anyone can create fake chat, and I sent you full proof with date and time when we first time chat,and the background that spoke to him left background in the picture where I have friends, and he has no such full-proof, therefore, reconsider this matter for the sake of justice, and will require the full proof with date and time ,to prevent skamma with his hand
  11. CircassiaN

CircassiaN New User

Steam:
    are you investigating this case and looking for his evidence with date and time? or you left it? I gave you full proof that I was with him the first time chat,and the chat is fake, and everything he wrote I did not say anything, since we weren't in the chat with each other,view my screenshots and there they are, the incentive remains forever old chats, I know it because many times faced with the same people and when I added a long time later, the old chat has been shown you're just not judge after listening to one side only and did not require proof of an explicit date and time,in real life, in court all this would not be a proof for it for a fake chat it would be planted,then why is it everything is a proof for you? look at my history of transactions , I've never sold them for real money and not looking for such,I invested my real money for the car bump and more trades,and I have 23 reputation is there, why are you on it's all the same don't look,and just immediately ban the wrong,review the case finally,so many things without evidence would not have written if I were to blame,I've lost so much time because of him , please quickly review the case
  12. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  13. CircassiaN

CircassiaN New User

Steam:
    hi. and? im waiting so long.
  14. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    locking till an appeals admin can review due to excessive bumping.
  15. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  16. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a through review, the date/time issue you bring up, that you admit is accurate in this post https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198206294829-circassian-oneclutch-҂-_´-banned-by-sr.136556/#post-375369 exactly matches the time and date offsets of you being in MST and the victim being in PST time-zones respectively; we can independently verify these as both your time-zones at the time of the incident. Further I see no evidence in the report itself being fake/submission of fake evidence nor have you provided any additional verifiable evidence of the report being fake. I also do not believe a user would randomly trade you $300+ of free csgo items that you admit you received and deny further prior contact with nor is it reasonable to assume someone would trade those valuable items to a user just to frame them, when said person finds out about it, makes no attempt or willingness to return the items because they were "set up" (strongly supported by your own screenshot you submitted here https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198206294829-circassian-oneclutch-҂-_´-banned-by-sr.136556/#post-375445 ). I find insufficient evidence to overturn the original admins judgement, preponderance of evidence suggest that a scam took place as alleged, appeal denied.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**