1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198207457648 - (Яeverend Mao / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Яeverend Mao, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Яeverend Mao

Яeverend Mao Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:123595960
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198207457648 (Яeverend Mao)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    This is my one and only account. Nobody uses it but only me​

Appeal description:
    Hello, I was banned in steamrep because I was trading with my IRL scammer friends. There are tons of them here in the City I live in here in the Philippines. They scam people just to exchange virtual item into cash and spend it on luxury. I am not a scammer. I don't do the scamming. I only receive the item they scam and transfer the item into their REAL Alternate accounts. And my account isn't their alternate account! I wrote this appeal because I just found out today that I was banned at steamrep because I was trying to join a group but got denied because of the ban(evidence.png).

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198128506318(HIS REAL alternate account)
    Evidence 2 shows the trades i did to him and my other friend(the guy traded the flip knife)
    Evidence 2(1) shows the the last trade I did with him
    If these evidence aren't enough. I can show you my invetory history from the trade I showed you guys up to the latest trade i do
    View attachment 514826 View attachment 514825 View attachment 514827

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  3. You Are The One

Steam:
    An additional week to followup, you had timely initial admin followup and plenty of time to followup as-is, so no further extensions are warranted.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Appeal denied for failure to followup.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**