1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198213125416 - (Gregorry TRADING Scott / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Gregorry TRADING Scott, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Gregorry TRADING Scott

Gregorry TRADING Scott Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:126429844
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198213125416 (Gregorry TRADING Scott)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    a friend of mine message me that I was banned by SteamRep. Today
    I haven't done anything wrong and I cannot see any offenses or a reason for the ban.

This is the Report i want to recheck: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report.142598/

First: my account has no privilege on logging in at opskins, i got banned somehow the past months and i could not use opskins anymore, Yes im still trading.. (no i am not banned because i scam/im not in opskins scammer list verify it)

Second: why he did not make a screenshot of my profile when he was making a screenshot of the chats? suppose to be it should be beside the account profile beside the chats.. and his mouse is pointing into the profile in the chat so that the level will appear..

Third: this gif or video supect records for him: http://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/gif-from-gregorry-gif.468979/
    suspect send that gif, its on the trade offer.. if you can have a look at my account or maybe a steam admin, i have a trade hold or i have a trade that is hold and its not showing in his screenshot..

Fourth: why screenshots of the suspect is not full screen? no taskbar.. is this report just wanted me to be banned? because they are angry at me or what.

this report is just full of lie where maybe they are a victim of my impersonator or using my name and i got the blame :/ or maybe they make this because they are mad at me..

If you let me SR, pardon me. is this how easy to report someone? where the reporter can make 2 accounts, act as a victim and a suspect.. then point the blame to someone? even there is no evidence that he got scam?

please let me know if there's any evidence you want me to provide.

Im really sorry about my bad english, its my best sorry again​
  2. Gregorry TRADING Scott

Steam:
    By the way thank you for this opportunity to have an appeal about any case
  3. Gregorry TRADING Scott

Steam:
    I did not explain sorry, yes i do counter offer always in my trades.. and a big NO im not into scamming, i always do have counter offer any trades i have or cancel it if i did not have a deal on them..

what im telling is, i was just sorry to the guy who reported me, he has no hard evidence like i accepted some of his steam offer.. that he cant do because i did not even know him or i did not do those chat's.. final no im not that guy who is he chatting..
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Are you saying you did not have contact with this user?
    That is a textbook counteroffer scam.
  5. Gregorry TRADING Scott

Steam:
    Hi thanks for the fast reply,.

Yes as i remember i never had a contact with this person, but if i have and just forgot about it, if he would have traded to me im sure he will see that im not into scamming... and this report will not be here, i mean i have been trading but that's what i keep saying i always do counter offer there trades.. my point is why would i only get a report that i did not scam him like i accepted his trade offer.. i had a lot of trades and counter offers but why those people did not report me only this one? i hope sir you see the thing i want to say..

I know that sir, since the day those people using this counter offer as a scam i know that, but that doesn't mean that i scam too.. i used this since the first trade not that really first but a long time, i have a reason why i did this trading. what really in my mind is, im trading legit even with counter offer, but i did not know that if someone that i did not scam will report me can still get me banned, that i don't understand cause i dont scam.. the real point of the banned is scamming which i did not and that is the guy reported me.. if he was really trading to me not someone else and send offer he will know that for sure that im not into scamming cause i could counter offer that thing he want to trade..

im really bad at english, really really sorry for that.. i just hope sir you can understand thanks a lot
  6. Gregorry TRADING Scott

Steam:
    Do i need to change my ways of trading? i know the textbook but.. im pretty sure about myself on how i trade im not into those things..
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    How can you not recall if you had contact with the user? You posted this appeal the same day the report was made. You either did or did not, answer.
  8. Gregorry TRADING Scott

Steam:
    I am sorry i really dont know why he did that or how can he say that, i was just notified by someone cause i have lot of friends or other people who are trading to me, i dont remember the name but he added me that day he said "hey i was searching and i saw you are banned in steamrep".. then i go directly to steamrep and saw i was banned.. thats why i did an appeal directly.. i did not wait more hours or days pass by..

the thing is he should have send an offer to me if that was me.. then just cancel it never confirm in mobile so that he could have a screenshot of it.. and i can dig it out on my trade history too, the thing only he was doing was chatting on that Gregorry scott name like me , then was continuing their conversation but at the end nothing but only saying reports or like that.. no trade has been made :/

i dig out my trade history, even a canceled offer made by him .. there is nothing so sorry cant really recall him..
  9. Gregorry TRADING Scott

Steam:
    or something like if it was me.. he will screenshot a steam offer open.. that will show that we are friends and it will reveal the my steam level.. like that but in his report just the chats then the screenshots made by the Gregorry that im not using anymore months ago :/
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    Simple yes or no, did you have contact with the user, last time I ask.
  11. Gregorry TRADING Scott

Steam:
    As far as i could recall sir i'd say no,

like i said sir, if ever i forgot any of trade, i always dig out my trade history.. never i did not see any of that profile in my history even a canceled trade..
  12. Gregorry TRADING Scott

Steam:
    Any Updates? thank you..
  13. Gregorry TRADING Scott

Steam:
    Sir the one? any updates? does my appeal still on under investigation? please reply thanks a lot
  14. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  15. Gregorry TRADING Scott

Steam:
  16. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  17. Gregorry TRADING Scott

Steam:
    But what is the problem sir? ive counter offering things .. is it really inappropriate words that i have put in my profile? cause i will delete it if that is the only thing that make this banned clear.. thanks for the reply sir
  18. You Are The One

Steam:
    Your entire defense for the first case was that the user could not show it was actually you (I am withholding judgement on that for now) Now you are reported again for the same thing, so ill ask the same question as last time, did you have contact with the user who newly reported you?
  19. Gregorry TRADING Scott

Steam:
    Just Please i did not or never contact with this person..

This 2 person has the same situation but never had traded with me or something like that... my strong proof you can inspect my account if there are marks left by them if i did a steam offer or they did a steam offer to me its all in the trade history.. and im free and willing to show it..

Can i explain further? why do this people are just saying like that is there someone spying my appeal in steamrep.. why do those people are reporting me but i havent scam them, like for almost a thousand trade no one report me with atleast a proof that i really do scam..

These reports are for scams, and they prove it those 2 dude, saying i never scam.. they cant show that i scam.. why are they making up stories :/

i think i know what will happen next.. if this one i will pass again there will be another one who will report me with the same thing.. no scam happened no scam proof.. only this chat
  20. You Are The One

Steam:
    This is absolutely false. Also your profile is now private, even after saying "have a look" I am going to invalidate your appeal, and when you resubmit it. You better not lie to me again about not having contact with the user, or the appeal will be instantly denied.