1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198217382331 - (xbolle_ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Bolle^^, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Bolle^^

Bolle^^ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:128558301
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198217382331 (xbolle_)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I went today on csgolounge to check new trades because i want to trade a knife for my Items, but then suddently i got banned. I didnt do anything! I think this is a big mistake. I often get reported as a hacker because i play very very well and im LE, but i never tried to scam and i never will try to scam. The only experience i did with scamming is on my own. I got scammed 2 times! First time i got hijacked and all my items were gone ( 170 $ ) and the second time i got scammed by a steam stuff mamber, he called himself, my Flip Knife marble Fade FN!
    So i repete again i never scammed anyone or i never even tried to scam anyone and i will never do it! I wish that you unban me because i did nothing!​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You impersonated an SR admin as your SR profile clearly says. Your account was correctly marked so what is the mistake or misunderstanding?
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -Failure to followup.
    -As previously mentioned, you were correctly tagged for impersonating an SR admin.

Appeal denied.