1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198222876520 - (AriZone / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by AriZone @, Mar 6, 2016.

1. AriZone @

AriZone @ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:131305396
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198222876520 (AriZone)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    | steamname: Macanacheeelelelelele
    | steam3ID: [U:1:81019669]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:40509834
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041285397
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AriZonee2
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198041285397

Appeal description:
    Hello, Thank you for your time, This happened a long long time ago, I was on my first month on CS:GO, and i didnt knew about this SteamRep/Middleman Community. I found that profile and I dunno what i thinked it was funny... I changed my name and my profile picture+description to be exactly as a middleman, I didnt planned to scamm someone, I didnt wanted to thief somebody, Just changed my name, I didnt told him I`m a middleman or something, i wasnt asking for items or stuff... I never heared about SteamRep, that was my first time, and i heared about it from that guy. In this time, I build up my inventory/steam profile, I worked so damn hard.. "Invested" 10euros in this game... build inventory up 5k... I never scammed someone, and I never thief somebody of his items, Bunch of people went first, and the trade was smooth with no problems... Even a youtuber with 40k subs went first.. My biggest paypal transaction was for 180euros, i got it first and i sent the item after.. I`m not a scammer.. I didnt wanted to be like this.. I`m inofenssive..
    I`m really sorry about what happened... Since that time, when I "Understood" what means steamrep and an official middleman, i didnt changed my name/profile picture to match a middleman or a "important" person... I`m really sorry about what happened.. Thank you for your time.​
  2. AriZone @

Steam:
    Can I get a answer please ? I really cant trade now, because i got banned on reddit/lounge and it`s almost impossible.. Trading is my job.. My dad died 2 weeks ago and I need to provide for my family...
  3. AriZone @

Steam:
    Can I get a answer please ? i`m waited 7months...
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Two days before this appeal you were claiming in the report it was not you, I dont believe for a second you had a change of heart in two days as you are implying here.

Firmly denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**