1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198230376396 - (JJ3tPlan3 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by JJ3tPlan3, Aug 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JJ3tPlan3

JJ3tPlan3 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:135055334
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198230376396 (JJ3tPlan3)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here earlier for another situation in the past.

Alternate Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    Hello,

I was banned by SteamRep for a reason that I do not know. I was on Slayer's trade server looking for people who were interested in buying some of my skins and left the server. After a few days, I went back on CS:GO and entered the same trade server. However, it says that I was banned and I was very confused. I looked on SteamRep, and apparently, I was banned. I looked at the Alternate account that the SteamRep administrators provided and I was like, 'I don't even have an alternate account.'

I hope this was just a mistake or misunderstanding that someone tried to imitate my account and I was blamed for it. However, if there was a reason for me getting banned I would like to hear it, because even I don't know how I got banned, which is why I am very confused.

Thanks to all who read this.​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Already have an appeal up - don't make a new one
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.