1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198231669144 - (* ErycTriceps / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by * ErycTriceps, Feb 7, 2017.

1. * ErycTriceps

* ErycTriceps Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:135701708
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198231669144 (* ErycTriceps)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Dear SteamREP,

I'm currently banned and tagged as an "Alt of 76561198055968699"
    I instructed a Reddit admin and he told me that I need to appeal here, not on reddit, due to it being a mistake.

This ban is is more than 485 days old, and I haven't noticed it until very recent.
    I'm a pretty popular H1Z1 streamer, I hold multiple world records and I was ranked #1 on the leader-boards on the second season.

Recently, people from my stream have notified me and made me aware of my "BANNED" tag. Ever since, I have received insane amounts of hatred, some going even as far as literal threats.
    Furthermore, I add viewers / all of my subs to my friend-list, I sign their profiles upon request, and I accept skin donations from various people.

Also, I have attempted to add "76561198055968699" to my friend-list to ask him about the situation, he ignored my invite and has gone out of his way to make sure I'm unable to contact him.

Having all of that in mind, I sincerely request you to review my tag, and re-think your decision on the matter.
    I will willingly provide more information if deemed necessary.

My twitch account - https://www.twitch.tv/eryctriceps

Best regards,
    ErycTriceps​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691