1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198241437220 - (TheOfficialTrumped / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by TheOfficialTrumped, Aug 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheOfficialTrumped

TheOfficialTrumped Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:140585746
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198241437220 (TheOfficialTrumped)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    NO ALTS​

Appeal description:
    Well, basically I was contacted by a friend called Citez (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068630899) That he wanted to trade with this guy, but the guy did not trust and he wanted me to middleman so I asked what a middleman was and he explained that they both send the items to me and I give the pit vipers to him and he sends me the code to give to
    ENDvy. So I agreed and thought it would be that simple and that they had talked through what happened then I was added to a group chat and I added ENDvy and asked him to send the pit vipers then he did and then i proceed to send them to him and straight after I was blocked. so I contacted ENDvy and said I will try my hardest to get these pit vipers back. I have tried them on time to contact Citez on the matter, I even asked my friends to add him, but they just got blocked I also said to ENDvy to report citez on steam rep. But he removed me after this situation. Also, my brother was banned on steam rep also his steam name is daddy chaos ( http://steamcommunity.com/id/Allaloneisallweare/ ) I hope i have gave enough evidence to prove i have done nothing wrong also please check the pictures below.​

Attached Files:

2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You already appealed and were denied - you didn't provide what was requested upon being asked many times.
    Archiving this appeal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.