1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198248829110 - (Winter / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ☢Winter☢, Sep 17, 2016.

1. ☢Winter☢

☢Winter☢ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:144281691
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198248829110 (Winter)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    So I recently purchased this account from a guy on skype, he went by the name "Frost | Winter". I will disclose the information about the purchase in a private chat if needed. I am deeply sorry to anyone who was "scammed" by the previous owner. When I was buying the account it was never disclosed that it was permanently banned on here. I only found out because a group of 3 steam users harassed me after I accepted their friend requests. I was also alerted about this ban by one of my good friends. I personally am not a scammer nor do I have any intent to. To the "Eclipse" person that was scammed, I am deeply sorry and any time I have some extra money to spare on skins, I will work to try and repay you back as I see that you are very upset about what had happened.​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/

It is ONLY possible to appeal:
    • With the account that got reported.
      • Only the original reported account can get a ban removed for itself and all linked alts.
    • Banned ALT accounts can ONLY appeal with the notion that they are NOT a alt of a banned account.
      • This means that they can be "disconnected" from the "main" account that got reported. The main account will stay banned.
    Only the original owner of said account can appeal. We do not condone/allow for selling or giving away of accounts, for that is against the Steam Subscriber agreement: http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/: