1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198253496074 - (Rotten Banana / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Rotten Banana, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Rotten Banana

Rotten Banana New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:146615173
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198253496074 (Rotten Banana)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    My 'alternative' account (I don't know this dude, he just appeared as my alt account for some reason): 76561198106897116​

Appeal description:
    Dear Steamrep,

I never scammed someone until a friend of mine told me that , apparently, scammed someone a hat in tf2, which is f✿✿✿ed up. Then, I checked the link that he provided me and told me that I also have an alt account which I've never heard of. You know what? You sites should revise the evidence because the fake alt account that was somehow related to my account is a f✿✿✿ up one. On it's profil page, it said 'I am very sorry for anyone that is a victim from the person using this accounts very highly reputable recognition for malicious intends'. So next time, revise your f✿✿✿✿✿✿ evidences then put down charges. Jeez, unbelievable. My friend heard the news from a friend of his who is an admin and apparently I'm famous enough to be noticed my this friend of his. What the f✿✿✿ man? Are seriously going to f✿✿✿ me over like this? Also, this friend of mine called Aiskeceli, too, got a ban from this site. And he barely played any multiplayer in the first place! Just, just correct your mistake ok? Jesus crist, f✿✿✿✿✿✿ micro-facist admins f✿✿✿✿✿✿ banning me

Have a good day,
    Rotten Banana​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691