1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198254130063 - (Vallet / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Vallet | S> Unusual, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Vallet | S> Unusual

Vallet | S> Unusual Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:146932167
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198254130063 (Vallet)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Moi et mon ami Dr.Squad prétendent avoir essayé d'arnaquer cette personne, mais il était seulement une tentative parce que ses preuves ne sont que des discussions que nous avons eues avec cette personne, mais pas de captures d'écran d'échange ou de "l'objet volé est souscrit dans la preuve et j'approuver qu'aucun objet a été volé. Et bien sûr, vous pouvez vérifier l'historique de change pour vérifier tout cela. d'ailleurs certainement son était une action préméditée, mais ces preuves ne sont pas suffisantes si je mets à la place d'un administrateur, je peux juste faire semblant pour une personne violée cette escroquerie et de modifier la discussion par photoshop puis si vous pouvez également comprendre cette situation ... alors s'il vous plaît, pouvez-vous résoudre cette interdiction pour la vie et mettre un peu de temps pour ce trouble nous pensons serait bien sûr. Je vous remercie de votre compréhension .. (Et désolé pour mon anglais, nous sommes français joueur merci).​
  2. Vallet | S> Unusual

Steam:
    Me and my friend Dr.Squad claim to have tried to scam this person but it was only an attempt because his proofs are only discussions we had with this person, but no screenshots of exchange or " Stolen object is subscribed in the evidence and I approve that no object was stolen. And of course you can check the exchange history to check all that. Besides certainly its was a premeditated action but these proofs are not sufficient if I put in the place of an admin I can just pretend for a person violated this scam and modify the discussion by photoshop then if you Can also understand this situation ... So please, can you resolve this banà life and put a limited time to this trouble we would of course think. Thank you for your understanding...
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I dont see any misunderstanding as you claim/selected for the appeal reason, nothing you said indicates any misunderstanding either, you attempted a premeditated fake item checker scam and claimed someone was an SR admin, you, yourself acknowledges as much. So I am confused exactly how you want me to "understand this situation" and how you would like us to "resolve this" when nothing about it is in dispute.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  4. Vallet | S> Unusual

Steam:
    And indeed a player I tried to scam that I fully assume but not totally because I find that his proofs are totally insufficient in the sense that, these are just screenshots of discussions and there is not Had stolen object the discussions closed well after all this so an attempt for you is equal to a stolen object? And if I say that I repatriate promising to no longer trade for a week, already the fact that I am ban steamREP since 1 day its makes me sick. Because at the before I never try to rip off so I do not know if you can reduce the penalty and make it past a limited time. Because if you check well no object was stolen that 3screensshot of discussions was joined as proof, Thank you again for answering me. Best regards, Vallet
  5. Vallet | S> Unusual

Steam:
    I mean if the prooves are just screen of message, this is not the reason for ban i never earn a hat with this player, Okay he said he report for i don't try to scam other player but i'm sorry that's not prooves for ban a player to SteamREP, Now it's easy to ban a player i can make a fake discussion with photoshop and hop that pass for a scammer but. Thanks aigain and have a nice night
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Denied, if you cant see what you did was wrong (yes even an attempt) then you continue to pose a threat to others. It was a premeditated/advanced scam technique (as opposed to one of opportunity) you attempted. Nothing provided by the report is insufficient or in dispute by you, you are just throwing out "what if's" as your entire appeal defense.

"What if" I unbanned you, knowing you will attempt to scam dozens of others? Should I not care until you actually succeed? Gooby Plz...