1. Item verification is a SCAM! There are no such things as illegal, fake, or glitched items, it's a ruse to get your stuff for free.
    If you're looking for an admin's "trade assistance", stop and follow these 3 steps immediately or you will lose your items!!!

Pending Appeal: 76561198263194573 - (☆ Santa Claus ☆ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'BANNED BY SR Appeals' started by ☆ Santa Claus ☆, Dec 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ☆ Santa Claus ☆

☆ Santa Claus ☆ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:151464422
    So, any news? Do I need to create a new account for trading with people? I really hope no.
  2. ЩĄ | Horse

ЩĄ | Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    Read that whole page - pay close attention to #15 & #16 - making a new account to avoid the tag or ban evasion will only get that other account also tagged/banned.
  3. ☆ Santa Claus ☆

Steam:
    SO WHY I CAN'T GET UNBAN? Why appeal process is so long if I have absolutely all the evidence.. Why, if the guy said he has no complaints to me.. WHY?? I'm just a trader.
    I earn money honestly. NOT A SCAMMER. NO ONE HAS ANY PROBLEM WITH ME (except this guy, but it was a mistake).. You can check my csgolounge profile (6 or 8 reputation), you can check comments on my profile.. Why do a lot of scammers are not banned? And honest people have to wait so long just for unban.. I don't understand why You are the One read all and he did not say anything. WHY? I don't understand your system.. Almost 2 month.. For what? For mistake.. And you said "Admins work generally the OLDEST appeals first" but I've seen more than one appeal, which was accepted within a few days.. I respect your work and you protect people from fraud, but when you ban innocent people and then you can not respond within two months - It's not professional.. ;-(
  4. ☆ Santa Claus ☆

Steam:
    I cannot wait a few month more.. I need money now..
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    locked for excessive bumping.