1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198273520197 - (-trade4st-web-karambit / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by | cs.money, Nov 26, 2016.

1. | cs.money

| cs.money Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:156627234
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198273520197 (-trade4st-web-karambit)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    none​

Appeal description:
    hello im mo irl name George yes i got banned on steam rep im very sorrow of the victim and the mistake i have made i have refunded the poor guy who i scammed using the drake-moon way i scammed a awp hyper beast ww witch i returned short after the ban i dont have any proof and i apologized and got him a field tested why i scammed as a typical 16 year old you want/hungry for csgo skins in my case i scammed 1 person and attempted to scam the guy who reported me i have reilised what i have done is wrong and im trying/ am removing everything drakemoon related im trying to trade up my skins cleanly i have made some progress but people think im a scammer since this steam rep ban and i have ruined my chances of trading items that i want lots of people question this mark and call me a scammer witch i have stopped yes i swear i will never scam again im thank full of the guy who reported me since it took me out of the slubs/the low life my friend irl has stoped talking to me since people have scammed him using the method i was using at one point i do have lots of drakemoon fake admins on my friends list who still actively scam people i will be more than happy reporting them to you i dont have proof of them scamming but you can tell by there profiles thank you for your time please hope this will be accepted and i will walk the earth/steam as a clean free man and a i will never do this again thank you so so much bye bye i do have a trade warning since every one on my csgo sever found out and reported me i can give proof

from mo

if you want to see my trade history i will be more than happy thank you verry much add me and i can apoligiese face to face ok bye
    <3 love ya​

Attached Files:

2. | cs.money

Steam:
    thank you for your time
  3. | cs.money

Steam:
    and i got banned from the sever for scamming
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    It appears you were Trade Banned By Valve shortly after the offense took place, and still are to this day, per appeal policy, you cannot appeal while you have an active Trade Ban By Valve.

Invalidating.