1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198273520197 - (-trade4st-web-karambit / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by | cs.money, Nov 26, 2016.

1. | cs.money

| cs.money Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:156627234
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198273520197 (-trade4st-web-karambit)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    none​

Appeal description:
    hello im mo irl name George yes i got banned on steam rep im very sorrow of the victim and the mistake i have made i have refunded the poor guy who i scammed using the drake-moon way i scammed a awp hyper beast ww witch i returned short after the ban i dont have any proof and i apologized and got him a field tested why i scammed as a typical 16 year old you want/hungry for csgo skins in my case i scammed 1 person and attempted to scam the guy who reported me i have reilised what i have done is wrong and im trying/ am removing everything drakemoon related im trying to trade up my skins cleanly i have made some progress but people think im a scammer since this steam rep ban and i have ruined my chances of trading items that i want lots of people question this mark and call me a scammer witch i have stopped yes i swear i will never scam again im thank full of the guy who reported me since it took me out of the slubs/the low life my friend irl has stoped talking to me since people have scammed him using the method i was using at one point i do have lots of drakemoon fake admins on my friends list who still actively scam people i will be more than happy reporting them to you i dont have proof of them scamming but you can tell by there profiles thank you for your time please hope this will be accepted and i will walk the earth/steam as a clean free man and a i will never do this again thank you so so much bye bye i do have a trade warning since every one on my csgo sever found out and reported me i can give proof

from mo

if you want to see my trade history i will be more than happy thank you verry much add me and i can apoligiese face to face ok bye
    <3 love ya​