1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198279570492 - (Almontazer / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Almontazer, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Almontazer

Almontazer Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:159652382
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198279570492 (Almontazer)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I have no alternate accounts​

Appeal description:
    I feel really guilty even though I didn't take any knife from him and upset that I was stupid and influenced by my friends. We were all in a skype call that night and they were all scamming as well. They told me who to scam because we all wanted a knife, but it really wasn't worth it now that I'm facing the consequences. My friends all told me what to do, when they realized that I was doing it wrong they ended the skype call and left me. After that I was really nervous Since I was alone and I asked Unitus to help me cause I was worried and was very desperate for skins at that time. I understand now that scamming is wrong and to take others items that they work hard for is not a good move and is a bad look. Right now I'm trying to get skins in a legit manor, I'm working and saving up. I really would love to be unbanned and I won't make the same mistake twice. Please admins, I'm honest to god right now. I want to attempt to trade up to a knife and if people see that I'm banned on steamrep I can't accomplish my goals, please help me. Also I'm unable to sign into csgolounge which means I won't be able to post trades. My heart and head has changed towards scamming, so please admins give me a second chance, I was influenced by my bad friends (which I have blocked) and I'm terribly sorry about attempting to scam. Please give me a second chance and thank you for reading :)
  2. Almontazer

Almontazer Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:159652382
    Hey admins It is my second appeal but my first one didn't get denied its still pending and I couldn't find an option for that. I decided to resubmit because I posted my last one on June 17 and I thought it slipped past you guys. Sorry for posting 2