1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198281613337 - (♦ AdamHOFF ♦ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Interesting, May 3, 2016.

1. Interesting

Interesting New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:160673804
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198281613337 (♦ AdamHOFF ♦)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello SteamRep Staff,

I do not know what much to say since i'm really in shock that I got banned on steamrep like an "alternate account".

I have no connection with the account which is displayed to be "my main".
    I own only 1 other account on my PC and that is in "Alternate accounts" section.
    Even tho it's not account used by me. And it's not even somehow associated with trading/steamrep and etc.

So I ask you to rethink your decision as banning me on csgolounge + steamrep for being mistakenly associated as alternate account of some scammer.
    Having similar profile info and other stuff is one thing, being a scammer and associated with other person is another thing.

I also have my personal instagram listed in my profile as well as facebook. I do not need bad reputation for my face, so again one more reason why you may be wrong. I get it if there was some evidence or something similar, but that's just ban without any further information.

Thank you for attention, hoping to hear from you soon to resolve this situation.​
  2. Interesting

Interesting New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:160673804
    Also if you will need anything from me - i'm ready to cooperate.