1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198282111544 - (leroy / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Yaboyleroy, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Yaboyleroy

Yaboyleroy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:160922908
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198282111544 (leroy)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Around 3 years I ago I got valve trade banned for scamming withe this account, http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135471838

I was completely devestated that I had lost my whole inventory and I quit trading completely. over time I realized that the feeling I was going through was the same feeling that I had put others through. Fast forward to around 2 months ago and I decided to pick up trading again, but this time I vowed to be legit and trade up through unusual trading. A few days ago I was banned from backpack.tf because I accidentally traded with a scammer (I bought an unusual quicksell from him). I realized my mistake and started to wait for the 3 day ban to go away. I checked back today and I had been banned from Steamrep.

Once again, I haven't scammed since 3 years ago. I admit that what I did 3 years ago was wrong and I have learned from my mistakes. But I don't believe that this account should be banned when I haven't scammed on this account and I was already punished for my offense 3 years ago.

Thank you for reading this,
    Leroy

Ps, my account history can be found on my backpack.tf page, it's too long to screenshot it all on my phone.

http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198282111544
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663