1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198294013064 - (#OfficialRaccoon / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Cunts!, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Cunts!

Cunts! Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:166873668
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198294013064 (#OfficialRaccoon)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/agagsagsa/
    nothing else. Only used it once (this time)​

Appeal description:
    Yeah... I feel bad for trying to scam Tony. I don't like scamming yet I'm doing it. It all started in July, when I got scammed by some guy from Iraq, he took my main email and I lost over 500$+. From that moment I thought ''why should I work and spend my own money? when i can scam and redeem what I lost''. I think I only scammed once or twice but it wasn't enough, so i was looking for someone who had 400-500$. I found Tony. After I added him we talked and I traded with him, We traded 3 times or 4. We never actually played together but we were kinda internet friends. But this idea of scamming came to my mind few days back, I thought if I scam him, I will be able to get back what I lost. This was a HUGE mistake:
    1st got banned
    on Steamrep
    2nd got banned on Opskins.
    3rd Lost reputation
    I use Opskins all the time when I have money, I buy skins there for cheap. and now I'm banned because I was foolish. Before I tried to scam Tony, there were 3 scammers trying to scam him I told him that don't talk to them, they had bans on steamrep.
    1-2 months ago I really wanted to scam someone, but time goes by, and my will of scamming is gone. It's been few weeks since I scammed someone, and that's a long time. The only reason I wanted to scam is to redeem what I lost. I got scammed myself 6 times and lost over 1000$+. That's why I, myself started scamming. To earn money but now i found a better solution. I built up a team we are boosting people for skins/money/keys. everything is going well we are getting payed really well, so i have less reasons to scam.
    I would say, please unban me from steamrep, I want to from the beginning and get what i want by earning, I will apologize to Tony for being a total c✿✿✿ and to you! I myself exposed quite a lot scammers but then again... I scammed myself... i'm a hypocrite.
    sorry to you admins, Tony and the whole community!
    Hope you guys can forgive me!​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    non public profile. invalid.