1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198297633425 - (Decoy / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Decoys, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Decoys

Decoys Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:168683848
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198297633425 (Decoy)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    Hello my name is Josh(Decoys) and I'm making this to show I'm truly sorry for what I did and would like to inform you it won't happen again, so let's get started:

So, I just want to get this over with. I'm not sure how things work on this site but he said he reported me on here which he did. I'm sorry for what I try to do and yes I said try, I did infact try to scam him but it didn't work out thankfully.

I would just like to say I'm sorry for what I did I only tried this once because I friend showed me what do and said you could get easy skins(it's obv not the case) I take pride in my reputation and my steam profile ect and I would hate for it to have a bad name for myself and once again sorry for my actions, so I only tried this once and I won't be doing it again normally I am one of those people that hate scammers/hackers even been scammed before myself it's not a nice feeling at all and that's why I apprentice this site and what does for the community and I don't want to be know as a scammer at all. I only did this but my friend insted that I did infact do this because it was ''ez skins'' and I got punished in some way but I really didn't want this to happen and I promise it won't happen again I have never scammed before or anything such as this I would just like to have a 2nd chance seem as though I have a really good think about this, I tried to find who ever I tried to scam to say I'm sorry ect ect but I couldn't find him.

I would just like to say sorry once again and ty for reading this.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    SR, by policy, does not grant appeals for RWC (real world currency) related offenses.

Appeal denied.