1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198300352703 - (Dragonu AK4 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Dragonu AK47, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Dragonu AK47

Dragonu AK47 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:170043487
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198300352703 (Dragonu AK4)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I have only this account , and 1 friend says me i have ban on steamrep.com and i want know why ? i see its reason to alternate account for scammer "Angel2k" this link profil him http://steamrep.com/search?q=http://steamcommunity.com/id/Angel2X/
    Please unban me because im not a scamer and you can found my ip pc to see i dont login whit angel2k or other than idiot , and i dont scam anyone in my life i have 0 reports on steamrep.​

Appeal description:
    1 friend says me i have ban on steamrep.com and i want know why ? i see its reason to alternate account for scammer "Angel2k" this link profil him http://steamrep.com/search?q=http://steamcommunity.com/id/Angel2X/
    Please unban me because im not a scamer and you can found my ip pc to see i dont login whit angel2k or other than idiot , and i dont scam anyone in my life i have 0 reports on steamrep.
    I need see provide whit im banned please , i dont scam enyone in steamrep.com i want know why?​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    What you said in the appeal description is completely false. Lying will result in your appeal being instantly denied. You have one last reply to explain your relationship with the other account.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. Dragonu AK47

Dragonu AK47 New User

Steam:
    This Angel2X Its my friend on collage and în 1 day say me if i want free skins and i say why not?
    He give me account Angel for betting în csgo strong.I beting skins worth 100 USD and i lost , in 2 day i want login in account him and not working password not working. I
    I dont know he Its a scamer for skins and now i see all report of them.
    Its totaly my fault to trust him and now i regret, i give all of them or my account, i give you skipe to share you to see all of my computer.
    Its only my account and i Invest în lvl and games and i dont want lost him for 1 idiot.
    I regret again and i promise not try to trust anyone in my pc again.
    Thanks for understand.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    So you used his account to bet csgo items?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  5. Dragonu AK47

Dragonu AK47 New User

Steam:
    5 days ago i use account him for betting but now he Block me and same skipe.I used account him because 5 ago because my account 5 days ago isnt steam mobile activate. Sorry for my eng and low time to reply but im on my job now.
  6. Dragonu AK47

Dragonu AK47 New User

Steam:
  7. Dragonu AK47

Dragonu AK47 New User

Steam:
    How more time im unbaned sir?

Thanks
  8. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    Based on our evidence and what you said, we conclude at the very LEAST you are a de-facto alt of the banned account and very likely just an actual straight up alt. What you described would be impossible unless you had the users phone during that time, a virtual impossibility and indistinguishable who is who, therefor, the banned tag for being an alt is upheld and this appeal is denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**