1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198301097171 - (zyme / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Limpid, Sep 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Limpid

Limpid Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:170415721
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198301097171 (zyme)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    none​

Appeal description:
    I've appealed before explaining the evidence given by the user that reported me, was fake. (element inspect possibly) The situation was; I wanted to pay him for skins. And we came to the conclusion to pay with paypal. As I told him, I would go first. So I did. I sent him the money and sent screenshots of my activity. (Don't have them anymore.) Then he told me he didn't receive anything, so I got mad and called him out for scammer. He turned the story around so it looked like I was scamming. He element inspected the mail he got from PayPal so it looked like it was a fake email (and email addres) then he screenshotted that and used it as evidence to get me reported. Anyway, he is still running around with the knife (I was going to purchase but got scammed for) and the money I sent him. This was a while back so I don't know the exact price I sent him. He still hasn't received a ban for using fake evidence to get me banned. My other appeal did not work and the admin didn't believe me for some reason and completely forgot me. I m still steamrep banned and can't trade with people anymore cuz they think I'm a scammer because of the steamrep ban. This really bothers me and I hope it will get fixed. (I couldn't get anymore information of the guy that reported me. As I said it was a while back and I coulnd't find him anywhere, so he may have changed his Identity.) I hope this is enough information for you to work with. My main goal is to get me unbanned from steamrep so I can do trades smoothly again, I don't care about the money that I got scammed for anymore.
    - Limpid (zyMe now)​
  2. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    No need to make another appeal, your other one is still active. These things take time as there are only a few appeals admins here. You are not being ignored, just set in the back log.

All you can really do at this point is wait it out. One of the appeals admins will get to you eventually.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.