1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198310306107 - (NutsuSenpai / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by NutsuSenpai 2, Feb 12, 2017.

1. NutsuSenpai 2

NutsuSenpai 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:175020189
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198310306107 (NutsuSenpai)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    So , first of all , im was banned from SteamRep with reason but that wasnt true at all. So i have a youtube channel , where im making Videos how i troll scammers and how to avoid a scam. I'm a nice person , i dont like scamms , because im was scammed before. Yea i agree , he sent me 50$ that's true , but he said his going to school , after i send him the knife and after he end the school he will give me the rest of money. Yea , im was a jerk i know cause i said lets make with a steam rep middleman ( even if i had good intention ) , i wont to do with one of you as a middleman coz im was scared and you are 100% legit. He didn't wont , he wont his money back so i said ok , u can have it then i block him. When i saw his a scammer and dont accept a steam rep middleman , i used the money , and he chargebacked. He got his money back via Paypal Claim and my balance its negative now. I really apologize coz i did this , im was a a✿✿✿✿✿✿ i know , and im really sorry. U have some proofs on the case. I hope you will forget my mistakes and give me a new chance , to be a good guy.
    This is my YT channel in Romanian where i talk about scammers and i troll them : www.youtube.com/nutsusenpai - And again , i apologize and i hope u will forget my mistakes ( sorry for my bad english , im trying to study it.)​
  2. NutsuSenpai 2

NutsuSenpai 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:175020189
    Ill write here , yes i used his money , that make me a scammer , and im really sorry. I know what i did was wrong and i apologize , i want just a new chance. If i dont get it i will understand , my ban will not remove what i did. I'm a child now , i'm immature and i know i can be a better guy , which can help CS:GO comunity , to be a clear one. The first step in doing this is to change myself and thats what i will do. Thanks for your time.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    We do not grant RWC related offenses, appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Donator - Tier 08).**