1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198311618994 - (Papa Smurf / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by EliteLogan1, Jan 14, 2017.

1. EliteLogan1

EliteLogan1 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:175676633
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198311618994 (Papa Smurf)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    i am really sorry i did it i, was not serious on acculy scamming him, or anything i was, just messing around, and did like 500$ as a joke, and he took so seroius, i am very sorry, for the mistakes i did and i will never do it again, i was stupid and not nowing what i was doing, now that ive been scammed and no how it feels to be scammed, i would not ever scam a person ever again in my whole entire life. If u guys on steamrep ban me, i will be happy so i can be back to safe trading and not scamming, and it will make it easier and quicker to do tradeing with people, i really regrat the decisions i did. I do not understand why i ever did it, and i trully and honestly regrat it, no i did not take anything from the person not even a single cent, from him, or her, their was no reason for me to do it, beside me being very dumb and a cruel person, i will never do anything like that again, in my life.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Sorry no, RWC related offenses we do not grant appeals for,

edit:
    also failed to disclose additional steam alt account
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**