1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198330040417 - (I Wub Kittens :3 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by I Wub Kittens :3, Oct 4, 2016.

1. I Wub Kittens :3

I Wub Kittens :3 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:184887344
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198330040417 (I Wub Kittens :3)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I am very sorry I have made this alternative account so I could be nice on this one I would never ever scam again because I now know it really hurts people I would like to repay whoever I hurt on my other account all I did was scam someone on my first day for a 2 ref spycrab I was very ignorant and I lost and ran with my 2 ref I would love to repay them back with some ref or something I'm so sorry I have hurt them as I said I have made this alternative account because it was right for me to lose my other account for this one I never scammed on this account because I knew now it is very mean and hurts people I would never ever scam again as I said so far I haven't scammed on this account but I did get banned I'm so sorry to everyone I hurt :( I would love to repay them :) thank you I would repay them instantly just contact me at my email :) [email protected] thank you so much :) I love you all and would like to make some new friends I'm very very sorry to whoever I hurt with that 2 ref spycrab but I was very foolish it was my first day of TF2 and I thought I was cool and could get away with that I would never ever do that again and to whoever else I hurt I don't know who but I'm so very sorry :( I would love to help out as I said just contact me at [email protected] I swear on my life my dogs life my moms life if I ever scammed again I would not know what to do with myself to be honest I played a little tf2 before I got my unusual sharked from me it was only worth 16 keys but it meant a lot to me :( I would never let someone get scammed again I would hunt down anyone that scammed anyone else because it really hurt me and I can tell it really hurt them I'm so sorry please forgive me :( my friend Fish-Related Crimes S>17 unus really doesn't talk to me neither does any of my friends because I just gave up on life for a couple of weeks I sit in my room watching youtube thinking WHAT THE f✿✿✿ HAVE I DONT WITH MY TF2 LIFE I call myself a ✿✿✿✿✿✿ daily its pretty sad that I'm so f✿✿✿✿✿✿ stupid I love this game and it really hurts me to know I was one of those people that would ruin someones day its so sad but I made the alt account to trade fairly and its this one I still got banned on it but I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt anyone on this account I only made fair trades but they linked this one to the other account its very good work from you guys but I made this account to try and forget my guilt :(
  2. I Wub Kittens :3

I Wub Kittens :3 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:184887344
    Please forgive me I'm so sorry :( I'm a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ idiot for this and I will never do it again :(
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Invalid, must appeal with originally tagged account.