1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid 76561198033125093 (UHC Banned)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ^2DoC|^8Mongkoot, Jun 11, 2013.

1. ^2DoC|^8Mongkoot

^2DoC|^8Mongkoot New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36429682
    Hello, I would like to make an appeal...

I was reported as an unusual Scammer for Spycrabbing on an Unusual Server (betting normal hats not unusual). Then i lost and left the server So i didnt steal and nothing had to do with unusuals. and i would be happy to give him a new craftable hat. thank you

| steamname: Derpy Hooves
    | steamID32: mongkoot
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongkoot
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://forums.steamrep.com/members/2doc-8mongkoot.8542/
  2. Sari

Sari Helpful Member

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50710336
  3. ^2DoC|^8Mongkoot

^2DoC|^8Mongkoot New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36429682
  4. [NTG] TheDems

[NTG] TheDems New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:9885958
    If you spycrab someone and leave the game without paying up, thats still considered scamming. If you offer normal hats in exchange for their unusuals, then you still tried to scam his unusual. If he lost, he would have given you the hat. You however never had the intention of paying up. Also, who would crab their unusual for a craft hat?
  5. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @^2DoC|^8Mongkoot,

You did a appeal on SteamRep while your tag is not handled here, or have other tags on your account that are not handled by SteamRep.
    We have the rule that other tag(s) must be handled before a SteamRep tag can be appealed.

See link below to find where you need to go to appeal your tag, and more information:
    HOWTO: Appeal BANNED and CAUTION reputation tags.

Once you handled your tag(s) of other communities (including Valve Trade Ban/Trade Probation), you can re-appeal here if you also have a SteamRep ban.

This appeal has therefore been set invalid, and has been archived.

Personal note: It is correct to understand that UHC tags aren't handled anymore. They are regarded as legacy tags. You've been bout 2 years too late to appeal them.

Incorrect:
    Spycrab running: is a scam.
    However, if the deal of the crab is that 1 offers a unusual, and the other a craft hat, and that is to their both understanding, then there is no problem with that. This is not considered a scam.
    But if you had read, then you had understood that the spycrab was about normal hats between the 2 ppl crabbing. He simply stated that it weren't unusuals that were betted, just mere normal hats.