1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid 76561198016764664 Banned for scamming (True) please read.

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Volgrof, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Volgrof

Volgrof Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:28249468
    Hello everybody.

As you can see, my profile is it terrible. I do not expect anything good from this appeal, but I must admit the truth.
    a few years ago; about two to four, I did scam. I got so addicted to Team Fortress 2 that in order to get "Ear-buds" I did indeed scam in order to get it. I scammed by saying that I would buy people games for their T.F.2* hats. They gave me the hats willingly and I did turn on them. As a result, I have deleted anything rare from my steam inventory, and it is likely that I will never be playing T.F.2* again. I regret the dissensions I made, although some of my refined metal I did get legit, half of the amount I had was from scamming. I know there is nothing I can do now, but it's only now that I've managed to tell someone about what I've done, so admitting the truth will hopeful take some guilt away from me, although I can never forgive myself.
    I wish the best for everybody, and I'm really sorry I hadn't done this sooner.

From Jack Ford
    Age 14

05/04/2014
  2. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.