1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Can I submit my alt account to be linked to my main account?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Reggie-Senpai, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Reggie-Senpai

Reggie-Senpai New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54354591
    I have a single alternative account that I use to soloqueue on Counter-Strike without worry, I don't scam or anything on it. I see that scammers have their alternative accounts linked to their other accounts that they have been banned on. Could like like declare my alternative account? This way anyone else can know which account I'm using alternatively when I'm not on my main account and such; yanno?
  2. axelshep

axelshep New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:201104509
    You can declare that on your own Steam profile, having SR add it to your page would not have a point.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    What? Explain what you mean by this - "I see that scammers have their alternative accounts linked to their other accounts that they have been banned on." Give me example?

As for noting it on your SteamRep profile - no, but I am curious as to what you meant by that.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    It would be near impossible to verify every single user who would want to request this. It also would be prime for abuse by hijackers (from hijacked accounts) and/or "shared" accounts requesting to link to their "mains". Its just not feasible, even if we had Valve level access to user data, same issues would arise.

tldr: No.
    Sniper Pro and schmed like this.